The truth behind the lies [PART 4 - END]

Destiny

IMPORTANT: the girl was Alodia Gosiengfiao the cosplay goddess in Philippines. She really popular in Singapore mostly in Japan... She love doing cosplay. She has 35 costume of different anime character.

--------------- SKIP ---------------

(in the hospital - Yoona's room)

(Your POV)

I went to the front desk and ask the nurse what is the room number of Yoona.

"At 3rd floor room #315" the nurse said.

"thank you."

"your welcome ma'am."

--------------- SKIP ---------------

When i already in the front of unnie room. I got nervous because i don't know how to face off to unnie, after the incident kiss between Kyuhyun and me. I knocked the door suddenly umma open the door for me.

"H-hi! Umma." I kiss her cheek.

"Oh. Jewel you here."

I smile. I noticed that Kyuhyun was not in the hospital after the confronted between us.

"Umma... Where's Kyuhyun? I mean Kyuhyun-oppa?"

"He went here earlier he brought a fruit for your sister. He told me he will back on the Gyeonggi to take some rest. I allowed him. I think he too much tired and he looks exhausted." Umma said.

"Jewel." a voice call me.

"Unnie." i said.

"Jewel can you take care your sister? I need doing something important. Can you?"

"S-sure umma."

"Thanks umma." Yoona said.

Umma get out the room and she close the door slowly.

"Jewel, come here." Yoona said.

I walk through near her.

"Jewel?"

I started to cry. I don't know how to face her after what happened to unnie and to her baby.

"Jewel? Why are you crying."

"U-unnie, i'm sorry." I said while crying.

"For what?"

"Because of me you are here in the hospital and your baby are died because...." I cut my words when Yoona covered my mouth.

"It's accident."

"But...."

"Jewel, on the start Kyuhyun and I has no relationship. We are not couple."

"W-what? What do you mean? I don't understand what you saying?"

Yoona grab my hand. And started to tell the story from her flashback.

=============== YOONA's FLASHBACK ===============

I had a American boyfriend. We both work in the same hospital. We love each other. I got pregnant by him but i don't know that he has a family. That he already a married man. When i tell him that i'm pregnant he just ignored me and he never show his face to me. When Kyuhyun know it he volunteer to pretend as my boyfriend. Exactly that time he scheduled to go back here in Korea 1 week from that day. He volunteer to hide me into shame. The day before the incident, my one co-worker call me just to tell me that my American boyfriend will be here to married me. He decide to get divorced on his wife. He realize that he loves me so much. He scheduled to be here today but the airplane where in he get bored was crash because on the engine problem. I'm not strong enough until I heard the news from my friend. That's why my baby died. 

 =============== YOONA's END FLASHBACK ================

"Jewel, i'm not good sister to you. I should one to be good example to you. Aish~ all our relatives know me as a responsible, smart, perfect sister, daughter and niece. But looked at me now? I am a loser and failed girl." Yoona said to me while she cried and pursue her breath.

"Ssssshhhhh... Unnie is not your fault. It's accident. You just only love of a person."

"I'm sorry if i'm not good sister to you Jewel."

"Unnie, even what happen on your past. You are still my unnie. And we are always here for you to support and to love you unnie. We are you strength." I said.

I'm so pity on my unnie. I did not know that there's a lot of thing that happened on her.

"Jewel, thank you so much for being a good little sister to me."

"But i'm thanks god that i have a unnie like you." I said.

We hug each other.

"Saranghae dongsaeng." Yoona said.

"Saranghaeyo unnie." I reply.

============================================================

[A/N: Now, you know the what real happened to Yoona :) In short, Kyuhyun are single he just pretend to be boyfriend of Yoona to hide her into shame. 3 chapter to go and this story will be end... Stay tune!~]

IMPORTANT: the girl was Alodia Gosiengfiao the cosplay goddess in Philippines. She really popular in Singapore mostly in Japan... She love doing cosplay. She has 35 costume of different anime character.