It has to be you (PART 2)

Destiny

~ The Part 2 of "It has to be you." ~

"It has to be you" - Yesung Version w/ English sub"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxeJbPlW0ws >>>  Yesung - It Has To Be You [Eng Sub] live

----------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

When we are already on the side of the dance floor Kyuhyun still hold my hand. I looked at him i saw on his eyes a sincerity, happiness and i don't know if is it true "LOVE" that i saw on Kyuhyun's eyes... I try to loosen my hand on him but he grab it tightly and we both walk and nearly on the center of the stage.

"Hey... Wait... We should stay here." I said.

We both stop on the side of the stage. And someone shouted my name.

"Jewel.... Unnie."

"Thrish?" I said on the stepdaughter of my Aunt Jessica

"Hi! Unnie. You're looking great."

"You too. It's good to see you!" I said to Thrish.

"So, who's he? Your boyfriend?"

"No. Unnie Yoona boyfriend."

Thrish only nodded.

(Thrish short POV)

Unnie Jewel looking blooming is it because on the guy with her tonight? When i ask her if the guy is her boyfriend. And she answer me "No. Unnie Yoona boyfriend." I cannot believe it. They are both perfect couple. And they are both holding hand to each other.

(Your POV)

"Kyuhyun meet Thrish stepdaughter of Aunt Jessica."

Kyuhyun smiled on her.

"Where's Unnie Yoona?" Thrish said.

"Their. Having time with other relatives. Your boyfriend?" I said and pointed the guy with her on the dance floor.

"No. He just my friend. By the way, I'll leave you two here. I will go back to my partner." Thrish said.

(Kyuhyun POV)

When Thrish and Jewel after talk. I pulled Jewel on the center of the stage. And i saw Yoona on the side of the DJ and the vocalist. And i give her a signal to change the music into mellow music.

(Yoona short POV)

"Hey guys. Can you change the music turn it into mellow." I said on the DJ and the vocalist.

"Okay. What mellow song you want to play it?"

"Hmmm. Do you have the song ~It has to be you~?"

"Yes. We have."

"Please play it now. Thanks."

"Your welcome."

(DJ and Vocalist short POV)

"Hey friends, to all people who inlove we switch the song into mellow." Vocalist said and the DJ change the music into mellow music.

(Your POV)

"Let's out of here the DJ will change the song. It's for the couple." Jewel said.

"We are already here in the stage. So, let's dance together." Kyuhyun explained. Kyuhyun put my hand on his shoulder and he put his hand on my waist. Kyuhyun was nearly to me it's all about 10 centimeters that our body will be close. The vocalist started to sing.

Even today, I wander after my memory.

And i'm staying around on the end of this road.

You're still holding me tightly.

Even thought I can't see you anymore.

I'm losing my way again.

I want to see you.

And i want to hold you again.

I'm praying as i look up at the sky.

~ IT HAS TO BE YOU ~

I can't be without you

It's ok if i hurt for a day or a year

It's ok even if it hurts

Its ok even if my heart hurts

Because i'm just in love with you.

I looked at him when i heard that he sing. While he sing the song, i shocked when i saw that he looking at me. His eyes has a message for me it's like saying "JEWEL I LOVE YOU. DO YOU LOVE ME TOO?" That is the message of eyes of Kyuhyun to me. But i just ignore that. I feel he hold my waist tightly.

"Jewel, what if i've fallen for somebody else?" Kyuhyun said. I actually shocked on what he say. I don't know what i answer that i can give on him. I decide to pretented not to hear what he say.

"Uhm... I'll go inside. Maybe my mom looking for me." I said and run away suddenly Kyuhyun grab my one hand.

"Jewel, please." Kyuhyun said with sad expression.

"I have to go." I said simply. And run fast as i can.

I go to the dining room and sit there and i try to forget what happen this night. Between Kyuhyun and I.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: Owh... Poor Kyuhyun... He not get the answer that he wanted to hear from Jewel. Aish~~~ The next chapter will be update tomorrow. Thanks for leaving comment <3 ]