[Part 2 - Ending] Prologue: "3 RED ROSES"

Destiny

I quickly go in the garden and finally i saw Aunt Jessica who sitted on the bench.

=================================================

BLUE - Auntie Jessica; RED - Jewel (You)

=================================================

Jewel: "Auntie Jessica!" I shouted.

Auntie Jessica smiled when she saw me.


Aunt Jessica: "happy birthday, Jewel."

Jewel: "thanks auntie... where's uncle donghae?"

Aunt Jessica: "he will not come today but tomorrow he will be here."

Jewel: "that's great... so, how's the newly wed?"

We both seat on the bench, i saw the eyes of my auntie that shining, sign that she so happy.

Aunt Jessica: "Great, Jewel. I've never been this happy in my entire life! Trisha and I are okay. She already accept me to be her second mother."

Uncle Donghae are already widowed before he met Auntie Jessica.

Aunt Jessica: "My goodness!, I feel my age contrasting when I was with Donghae."
Jewel: "I'm so envy with you Auntie Jessica."
Aunt Jessica: "what envy, envy? you are just turning 18 tomorrow. And you have aboyfriend, Choi Siwon why you envy me?"
Jewel: "BUT the case is, i cannot see myself with Him that will be together. Yeah ~ love him so much BUT the love are still not enough to marry him "
Aunt Jessica: "and why you are thinking marriage? you are still young Jewel. Enjoy your life being a teenager
You know what i love your Uncle Donghae even i don't know him before?"

Jewel: "Ha!? Really... How, why, when..." i confused on my aunt say.

Aunt Jessica: "Have you heard of the way you know and you see your husband in the future?"
Jewel: What? You will brought a candle in the front of the mirror during midnight & full moon.? Auntie, don't tell me you do that?"
Aunt Jessica: Hahaha! Not that... It's too terrifying to do your opinion. Maybe if you do that, it might be ghost you see & not your husband to be."
Jewel: "Eh, if that does not. What is it?"
 
I become  excited to listen on the secret of Auntie Jessica.
 
Auntie Jessica: "More beautiful and romantic class"
Jewel: "eh...! what is...? Auntie, you serpent me..."
Auntie Jessica: "Listen carefully, i never force you to do it, because i'm not sure if this is guaranteed 100% sure. Do you understand me?"
 
I just nodded.
 
Auntie Jessica: "Good. I will start, the night before your birthday, put 3 RED ROSES under your pillow. Don't forget to pray to God before you sleep. And you will dream the guy that destined just for you."
 
I just grimaced slightly, when i heard Auntie story.
 
Jewel: "only that?"
 
Auntie Jessica only nodded.
 
Jewel: "Is that effective, Auntie? What kind of romantic on that belief?"
Auntie Jessica: "Are you listening to me? i told you i'm not sure if that is 100% guaranteed sure. It's very romantic because your dream is different from the other ordinary dream that you always dream every night. But you see i have your Uncle Donghae"
 
Likewise, the marriage life of my Aunt Jessica are happy. She not mistaken to choose Uncle Donghae.
 
Jewel: "as in, just put only 3 RED ROSES under the pillow, and lie down? i ensuring.
Aunt Jessica: "Yup. Like the usual sleep of the people. There's a pillow & everything. But the different is there just only 3 Red Roses under your pillow."
 
I nodded when i heard Aunt Jessica said.
 
Jewel: "hmmmm..."
Aunt Jessica: "Jewel, what are you thinking? Don't tell me you will followed it? I told you before i'm not sure if is it 100% TRUE. I don't want you to wait in nothing because on that belief. I warning you. I just made it when i was 30years old already."
 
(Oh!~ I want to withdraw what i say on her...)
 
Exactly, tomorrow is my birthday. It's not too late to try it what Auntie Jessica tell me. I will call my bestfriend, Taeyeon to buy roses. i though on myself.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A/N: Are you gonna do the 3 RED ROSES? XD... Thanks for reading my 1st fanfic. I will post the next chapter if i'm not busy tomorrow. Hope you enjoy. And please do comment...]