Sorry, umma... (TT___TT)

Destiny

====================================================================

[A/N: Sorry for not updating my fanfic. I'm too much busy that's why i can't update my fanfic. Hope you still like my fanfic. Thank you again.]

=====================================================================

(PREVIEW)

(Your POV)

"Let's out of here the DJ will change the song. It's for the couple." Jewel said.

"We are already here in the stage. So, let's dance together." Kyuhyun explained. Kyuhyun put my hand on his shoulder and he put his hand on my waist. Kyuhyun was nearly to me it's all about 10 centimeters that our body will be close. The vocalist started to sing.

Even today, I wander after my memory.

And i'm staying around on the end of this road.

You're still holding me tightly.

Even thought I can't see you anymore.

I'm losing my way again.

I want to see you.

And i want to hold you again.

I'm praying as i look up at the sky.

~ IT HAS TO BE YOU ~

I can't be without you

It's ok if i hurt for a day or a year

It's ok even if it hurts

Its ok even if my heart hurts

Because i'm just in love with you.

I looked at him when i heard that he sing. While he sing the song, i shocked when i saw that he looking at me. His eyes has a message for me it's like saying "JEWEL I LOVE YOU. DO YOU LOVE ME TOO?" That is the message of eyes of Kyuhyun to me. But i just ignore that. I feel he hold my waist tightly.

"Jewel, what if i've fallen for somebody else?" Kyuhyun said. I actually shocked on what he say. I don't know what i answer that i can give on him. I decide to pretented not to hear what he say.

"Uhm... I'll go inside. Maybe my mom looking for me." I said and run away suddenly Kyuhyun grab my one hand.

"Jewel, please." Kyuhyun said with sad expression.

"I have to go." I said simply. And run fast as i can.

I go to the dining room and sit there and i try to forget what happen this night. Between Kyuhyun and I.

(END of PREVIEW)

====================================================================

(Your POV)

Exactly 10:00 of the evening when we get home. When we already reach the house Kyuhyun and Yoona is the one who get inside in the house. Umma and i still in the outside of the house. When i close the gate. Umma talk to me in seriously way.

"Jewel, can we talk?" Umma said.

I gave her a nod.

"About the party of your Aunt Jessica lately. Lot's of your cousin noticing you with Kyuhyun in the dance floor the two of you are sweet. Holding hand to each other.

I wait the next word of umma.

"Your cousin Thrisha said the two of you are like a couple. Even some of our relatives tell that the two of you are like couple."

I take a deep breath before i answer umma question.

"Umma, the music is sweet that's why we dance like a couple. But umma, trust me, there's nothing mean that."

I explained.

"But the two of you need to be close nearly? The face of two of you are getting to kiss. Is that you say there's nothing to mean?" Umma said.

"Umma, Kyuhyun will be husband of unnie that's why----." I cut my words when my umma speak.

"Exactly, he will be your sister husband. But how you explained the way you treat each other in the party lately? My god, Jewel all your cousin saw it. So it's natural that they think the two of you are couple. Because that is the first time that they saw you with a guy. The wrong is, Kyuhyun is your sister boyfriend. And not is your boyfriend. You know what i can't answer all the question they ask me about the two of you."

I just bow my head, that is my first time to see umma getting mad at me.

"Umma, there is nothing mean for us. Kyuhyun and i are ------." Umma cut my words.

"One more, how many times i need to tell you that you should call Kyuhyun as Oppa. Not on his name... I don't want to happen this again. Do you understan Jewel?" Umma said.

"Yes umma. I'm sorry." I said.

"Kyuhyun is for your sister. Just remember the condition of your sister."

I gave her a nod.

"Make sure that you locked the gate before you enter the house." Umma said.

When umma enter the house. I cry, cry, cry and cry. Umma right Kyuhyun is for unnie only. He is not mine. I think i need to move on and forget all the happiness memory that i have with Kyuhyun. I think Taeyeon is right, that i will hard to forget Kyuhyun because we are always see each other. I think i need to give Siwon a another chance... I wiped my tears first before i enter the house.

=====================================================================

[A/N: Sorry if this story are boring. But i hope you still like it. This fanfic will be end soon. Almost 5-8 chapters to go before this fanfic will end.]