It has to be you (PART 1)

Destiny

[A/N: Sorry for my update... Here's the CHAPTER 22: It has to be you. Why title "IT HAS TO BE YOU?" Just read it.]

* "It has to be you." - Kyuhyun Version*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwbQeMauQk0 >>> [fancam] 101214 Kyuhyun - It has To Be You (Yesung) @ Sukira Open Broadcast

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

Earlier timed I am looking to speak with Aunt Jessica to tell the story about Kyuhyun. But i could not talk because she's talking to my mom. While my unnie talk to my another relatives. Meanwhile, Kyuhyun sitting and listening to them. And I? In the living room and sat with the young nephew and niece on my cousin side. Playing it in front of me.

I glanced over with Kyuhyun. He is now on the side of unnie. I saw Kyuhyun was also glanced over me. And he smiled at me. I give him also a smile. I saw that my unnie give him a whispered on his ear. After a couple a minute Kyuhyun was getting nearly on me. And he stopped in front me.

"Why you are alone here?" Kyuhyun said.

"No i'm not alone. You see, some of my nephew and niece from my cousin side was here. They are playing on front of me." I said simply jokingly.

"Why you are not joining on some of your cousin?"

"I don't have in the mood to join them. I wanted to talk with my Aunt Jessica. How about you? Why you here"

"I don't understand what they talking about. I think they talking about some of your relatives." He said simply. "You have many relatives on your mother side?" He added said.

"Yeah... You right. You see tonight all my relatives was stray all over the house." I said.

"Let's go outside." He said.

"Huh?" I said.

"Let's dance on the stage with your some relatives."

"Kyu... There's a lot of teenager. And we are the only adults in the stage. And Unnie will be looking you."

"No. She will not looking for me. She will be more glad. And i saw some adults who also dance on the stage. Come on." He hold my hand and pull me.

I just confusing on what Kyuhyun said on his last word.

(Kyuhyun POV)

"Invite Jewel on the dance floor. I will ask the vocalist to change the music." Yoona whispered on me.

I follow what Yoona said. I come nearly to Jewel who was on the living room.

"Why you are alone here?" I said said.

"No i'm not alone. You see, some of my nephew and niece from my cousin side was here. They are playing on front of me." Jewel said simply jokingly.

"Why you are not joining on some of your cousin?"

"I don't have in the mood to join them. I wanted to talk with my Aunt Jessica. How about you? Why you here"

"I don't understand what they talking about. I think they talking about some of your relatives." I said simply. "You have many relatives on your mother side?" I added said.

"Yeah... You right. You see tonight all my relatives was stray all over the house." She said.

"Let's go outside." I said.

"Huh?" I said.

"Let's dance on the stage with your some relatives."

"Kyu... There's a lot of teenager. And we are the only adults in the stage. And Unnie will be looking you."

"No. She will not looking for me. She will be more glad. And I saw some adults who also dance on the stage. Come on." I hold her hand and pull her.

When we go to the dance floor i hold her hand tightly. I invite her on the dance floor because i wanted to ask her something and if i got the answer that i wanted to hear on her i will tell the truth on her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: "It has to be you (PART 2)" will be write down today. Do you think that Kyuhyun will get the answer that he wanted to hear on Jewel? I'm so excited for the next chapter.]