In my dreams

Destiny

[Your Dream]

I awoke to a beautiful garden. I slowly rose from the grass proneness. Different colored small flowers i sees around. I cycle through my vision. Even the body of the tree on the side of the garden had a flowers also coiledI smiled. I was in paradise or in heaven? I though myself. I looked at myself, I wearing sleeveless clothes and a white dress reaching up on my heel. Also has placed a crown on my head seems made of flowers around. For me i'm look like a fairyI saw a red rose on my side. I played the petals it suddenly with a white man approaching me. I have not filled out the factors likely around the smoke. I do not see the face of the young man. I only knew the man was tall. I restrained breath. Is he my "Prince Charming"? With what I felt as though I assure that this is the man that I am waiting forI jumped. And gradually lost the smoke around. I restrained breathing again. Not that wait to see the man who provided for me. Just a few seconds I am waiting to lose the smoke between us. And I smiled when I observe the man in front of me. The man also smiled at me.

Jewel: "hi what is your name?" I asked the young man.

The man spread his mouth to answer my question to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Do you think the mysterious guy will answer Jewel question? Thank you so much for reading this. The next chapter will be down tonight.]