The truth behind the lies [PART 1]

Destiny

(Kyuhyun POV)

Yes! I did it... Finally i kiss her. Her lips was so kissable and soft. I said on my mind while kiss Jewel... Suddenly i heard shout my name i loosen the kiss between me and Jewel and i find out where the shout come from. And i saw Yoona who standing on the main door and hold her stomach. I saw a blood on her feet.
 
Kyu... Kyu... KYUHYUN!!!........ Aaaah....
 
I run as i can to Yoona.
 
"Yoona what happen to you?" I said confusiously on her.
 
"I-i think i getting birth."
 
Jewel run into us.
 
"U-unnie.." Jewel said.
 
"Jewel, get the key of the car on the table." I ordered her.
 
--------------------- SKIP -----------------------
 
(on the hospital) (w/ Jewel mom, Jewel & Kyuhyun)
 
(Your POV)
 
While we waiting on the outside of the Emergency Room i can't forget on what happen between Kyuhyun and I... If Kyuhyun did not kiss me Yoona never show that. I looked at him with full of anger. When the doctor come out.
 
"How's my daughter?" umma said.
 
"Uhhmmm... Ma'am your daughter are alright but i sad to say the baby felt down." the doctor said.
 
My mom cry on what the doctor said. She suddenly kneeled down on the floor. Kyuhyun catch her up and seated in the chair.
 
"Auntie are you alright?" Kyuhyun ask umma.
 
"No i'm not alright... My first grandchild are gone... It's my fault... If i was on the house that day, this does not happen to her." Umma said while crying.
 
"Do you want some water, Auntie?"
 
Umma nod.
 
Kyuhyun stand and never give a stared. When he already away. I go to umma nearly and hug her.
 
"Mommy... It's not your fault it just only accident."
 
"No... Jewel... I'm the one who responsible in this."
 
"Nothing else should have blame here. Kyuhyun and I should blame here." I whispered.
 
"Wh-what do you say Jewel?"
 
"No-nothing mom. I said i need to go in the powder room." I said.
 
-------------- (SKIP) ---------------
 
(Kyuhyun POV)
 
When i brought a water i saw Jewel who standing on the door of the cafeteria.
 
"Why are you here? Are you going to buy your food? You don't need to buy your food i already buy it for us."
 
"Do you have no feeling?
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"Sh**t... Don't you see what happen to my unnie? If you never kiss me it will never been happen to my sister. This accident it's our fault." I said with a high voice. Lot's of people on the cafeteria stared on us.
 
"Can you low your voice." Kyuhyun said.
 
"I don't care if that people stared on us!" I said.
 
Kyuhyun take me away from the cafeteria and grab me through outside of the hospital.
 
"Okay... This is your chance to say all the words that you want to say to me." He challenge me.
 
"You are so evil... You don't really care on my sister. You don't love her. You are not eligible for her."
 
Kyuhyun slap me and said.
 
"If you know the truth between me and Yoona, you will understand me. Why we are always together by your sister."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"You see. You never don't know what is the real. Before you say those word you should know the real situation before you blamed me that i'm evil, that i don't love and care yoona, and i'm not eligible to her."
 
"I do not intend to so believe me. I only do it for the good especially for you." He added.
 
===========================================================
 
[A/N: SORRY..... I need to cut this. But hope you still stay tune... The part 2 will be tomorrow.]