Wedding day (Part 1)

Destiny

(Your POV)

I was on my room looking at the clock. It's already 2:30 of the afternoon, 30 minutes before my wedding. Soon all the people will call me Mrs. Jewel Park - Cho. I'm so excited to see my husband to be.

Suddenly someone knocking.

* KNOCK, KNOCK *

I open the door and it was the wedding organizer.

"Ma'am i want to say that we need to go on the wedding venue. Your wedding will be start in couple of minutes." The wedding organizer said.

"Okay. I'll be down in a second." I said.

When i close the door i gave myself a inhale and exhale breath, then, i open the door go down.

My dad, my mom and unnie jaw open when they saw me.

"Oh~~~ my princess you are so beautiful." My dad said.

"I know that. I'm the prettiest bride in the world." I said jokingly.

All of us laugh.

"Ma'am let's go." The wedding organizer said.

---------------- SKIP --------------

---------------- in the wedding venue ----------------

"The bride was here." Claus shouted. He is the ring-beller.

The organizer of the beach wedding clap.

* CLAP CLAP CLAP *

"Go to your assign line." The organizer said.

When the line was already done. The march of all the participant was started.

[A/N] Please click and listen in this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-tZS3TaxM (MARRY U (MV) by Super Junior) or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBftTS9NsQc&feature=related (MARRY U (live SS2 dvd) Super Junior) while reading this part...

I heard a voice who sing on the beginning it's a rap part. I widen my smile because our song was really unique than to other wedding couple that choose more on love song. Kyuhyun can do the impossible things. I got the right guy. I smile more widen because on the line of the song...

"Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do) Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do) Nuhreul jikyuhjulge (My love)." (It was Kyuhyun and Yesung part - 1st chorus)

When i saw the husband of Aunt Jessica, Uncle Donghae sing the part. 'This day are very special and this day is the most memorable that happen in my life. My wedding day.' I said on my mind.

When it's my turn to walk through the shrine. And it was Siwon turn to sing. I got shocked when they shout "SARANGHAE"... I gave them a smile.

(Kyuhyun POV)

When Jewel turn to march, she is the most beautiful bride that i never saw. She so very beautiful in her wedding gown.

"Wow your wife to be and the Mrs. Cho soon was so beautiful. I hope the one who met her." Jonghyun said (Bestman of Kyuhyun)

[A/N: All the visitor was all the K-pop groups...]

"Shut your mouth or else i'm the eat your brain." Kyuhyun said seriously.

"Yikes! I'm just joking." Jonghyun said.

 When she already stop in my front. Jewel dad shake hand me and said.

"Don't hurt my princess heart or else you gonna die." Jewel dad said.

"Yes sir. I promised that i will never hurt her." I said seriously.

"Don't make a promised. Just do it." Jewel mom said.

"Yes auntie." I said.

When Jewel dad gave the hand of Jewel on me. I gave him my sweet and charming smile. I saw Jewel that rolled her eyes. We both walk through the shrine.

=================================================================

[A/N: I though it will be the end of this fanfic but i guess 2-3 more chapter before this fanfic will end...]