Tired of waiting

Destiny

(Your POV)

When i was get down on the taxi. I press the doorbell of Aunt Jessica house. I never noticed that i pressed the doorbell for many times. I has not on myself. After what i heard from the mouth of Yoona. She give her full trust on me. Suddenly, the gate was open.

"Jewel, i scared on your doorbell." Aunt Jessica said.

"Auntie... Can we talk?" I said sadly.

"Sure. Come in... Actually your Uncle Donghae and your cousin Thrisha are also leave few minutes ago."

When we both walk through the living room. When we get on the living room Aunt Jessica offer me to take a sit. I sit on her beside.

"By the way, why are you here? Is there something bothering you? Maybe i can help you?" Aunt Jessica

After i heard Aunt Jessica said. I can't control my tears to fell down. Aunt Jessica was quickly wiped my tears.

"Oh honey, why you crying?" Aunt Jessica said.

"Aunt, i found him already."

"Found him? Who?"

"The guy in my dream."

"Oh... Honey, congratulation. I'm so happy for you!~ Jewel, why you are crying? Is that a tears of joy?"

"I wanted to say in God, he is not the guy for me." I said.

"Why? Who is he?"

"It's Kyuhyun."

"Kyu... Hyun... Kyuhyun?"

"Yes."

"Your sister future husband?"

I cry out loud after i heard what Aunt Jessica said.

"Jewel, don't cry. Sssshhh... Stop crying."

"Auntie... I love him so much and  no matter how i tried to  stay away from him, we always been together even i don't want. Why Kyuhyun and i will be together if God knows that Kyuhyun was already taken by someone else. The most it hurts, my sister will be my rival. I don't have any competition against her. Even i wanted to fight my love for him i can't cause he already belong to my sister. And my sister is the first one who met him." I said while i pursue my breath.

"Unnie give her full trust on me." I added.

"Sssshhh... Stop crying." Aunt Jessica said.

"You know what, i don't know what is right advice that should i give to you. I don't want to say to you to forget him because i know what is your real feeling for him. You've been counting on that dream for so many years. You were so sure, what happen to me, will happen to you also. I know that you had already fallen for him even he still in your dream. People may think it's weird or we being crazy, but that's how love works. When i told you about my dreams i fully sured that you really rely it for your future, i prayed it that i hope your dreams will come true at you will leave happily ever after." Aunt Jessica added

I was still crying when Aunt Jessica started to speak.

"I don't want to give you an advice because i'm not sure if my advice will work. But i will tell you this, just trust God. Everything has a purpose why all this happen to you. I'm still believe in destiny. Maybe the event that happened to you are just only trials. All the decision was all in you. You are now an adult you know what is right in wrong. I will leave it to you the right decision for yourself. Always remember, pains are there for us to become a stronger person."

Even though i feel better than lately. I feel better comfortable after i share my feeling to Aunt Jessica. She's right, i'm the one who need to face the challenge and give in myself the right decision. After 10 minutes i leave the house of Aunt Jessica. But no one taxi passing on the road. I decide to across the road and to wait taxi on the other road. Suddenly, a car stop in my front.

=====================================================================

[A/N: Who do you think who riding the car? Guess it..... When this fanfic was already end. I already prepare my second fanfic...]