The truth behind the lies [PART 2]

Destiny

(Your POV)

After Kyuhyun slapped me i just realize in the beginning there is something wrong between us. Kyuhyun is right i have nothing to say those word on him because i never know the real situation. I though i already know the situation after what i heard last day when Umma and Yoona talk about what happen on the party.

"Why you are not answer it? Is it because i am right? That you don't know the truth behind this!?" Kyuhyun said angrily

I remain in silent.

"I hope when Yoona awake she will tell you the whole story." He added.

"Yeah you right. I don't know the real situation. But the word that i dropped to you is enough because.... You not been true to yourself... And you put yourself into a big lie." I say constant throughout.

"Lie? I do this for the sake of Yoona especially you."

"Why you are not the one who tell the truth to me?"

"I'm not the one. You must know it to your sister. Don't worry if Yoona are already recovered i will never overthrow you. And i will set you free. Good bye Jewel." Kyuhyun said sadly and walk away.

After i heard the last sentence of Kyuhyun "Good bye Jewel" i feel that my heart break. I kneeled down on the ground i wanted to shout the word 'Kyuhyun don't leave me. Stay at my side. Kyuhyun i love you so much...' But i can't say those word because i don't have a power to say in front on him.

(Kyuhyun POV)

When i already on the inside of the hospital i quickly give to Jewel mom the water and said.

"Auntie i going to the market to buy some fruits for Yoona." I said.

"Okay. Kyuhyun thank you much for all the things that you do for Yoona and for my family." Auntie hugged me.

"I should one to say that Auntie because you accept me as the part of your family." I loosen the hug.

"I need to go now Auntie. I need to go back here before Yoona awake." I added.

"Owh. Yeah. Take care Kyuhyun." Auntie said.

I smile on her.

When i went on the parking lot i saw a familiar face. Who assist the patient. I go nearly on them and the person who assist the patient was looking at me. And the person smile at me. I gave on that person a simply smile and a wave. It's Seohyun my ex-girlfriend last 3years ago...

===========================================================

[A/N: Hoooot!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope i can finish my fanfic this day. So i can start my new fanfic. Kyaaa~~~ I'm so excited for SS3 Manila... The SS3 Manila are double excitement Super Junior with special guest "TRAX"...]