I'm failed :c

Destiny

~ PREVIEW ~

"hi what is your name?" I asked the young man.
The man spread his mouth to answer my question to him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(YOUR POV)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, best friend!~" Taeyeon shouted, while blew the party horn from me. Taeyeon shaking off my bed until i wake.

I open my eyes and i shouted. I saw Taeyeon cover her ear, because on my pitch voice.

"You know what, i want you to throw out the window!?" my eyes glaring irritation to Taeyeon.

Her eyebrows up and she get my pillow at my back without my permission. Suddenly the one rose felt down on the floor. The two other flatted rose was on my bed.

"You do again your roses and dreams?" her eyebrows up.
"You know what he try to say his name to me. If you not just woke me up, my dream will not cut." I snort.
"Hello! 5years you've always do that and you always dropped the dream scene when that guy say his name with you. So don't you ever blame me, even i never wake you, you will still wake up by your own."

I quiet, when my friend Taeyeon say those word. I realized that she was right. I cannot remember the name and the face of the guy in my dreams every i wake up.

"Go ahead, tell me, if you remember the face of the guy on your dream. If yes, you can throttle me." her voice is look like challenge me.

I looked at her with a hopeless face.

"See, I'm right. You cannot remember his face." Taeyeon shook her head.

"Maybe i forgot now,  but if i saw him personally i easily to recognize him." I said proudly.

"Jewel... Are you not tired doing the crazy ritual? I think you forgot what your Aunt Jessica told you, she never know if that ritual are true. She also warning you, don't to that but looked at you? You are too much obtrusive. Okay, let say the ritual are true. But Jewel, Don't you notice why Lord doing this to you not to remember the fated man? Because he doesn't want you to wait for nothing and he doesn't want you spoil your life to a person who do not know if true or just myth. He wanted for you is to simply enjoy your life that he gave into you. There will proper time for all. Do not lead the LordHow can you say that you are strong person? If you are not yet experience a hurt?" Taeyeon explained to me.

"I was not led the lord. And i know more with proper time for everything. i wanted to make sure that my future will be end in happily ever after. And correction please, I am a strong person. "I said proudly.."

 "When it comes to study, yes, you are strong. how about in other aspect of life?"

"you said that, there will be a proper time for everything. right now, I have not tried it., but if the time will come i will experience it." I said smiling. I know my Taeyeon are just concerned to me.

Taeyeon and i stand from the bed. I picked up the roses and discarded in the trash can inside the bathroom.

***starting when my Aunt Jessica said about that ritual the roses and dreams. I broke up with Siwon because i'm purely sure that Siwon is not the guy in my dreams. After Siwon and I broke up i never been in a relationship after him. spent my time to study and to wait my "Prince Charming".***

"Get ready. We might be late. We have reports that we need to finish in the office.Taeyeon said. While leaving my bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Well, sorry for cutting of the moment in the dream of Jewel. Hmm, do you think Jewel will meet her Prince Charming on her birthday. We will see it on the next chapter. Hope i'm not busy so i can post it. Even me i'm also excited for the next chapter. Thank you so much for reading my fanfic. Enjoy^.^ ~Don't worry if the next chapter are finish i will post it here. Take care everyone~]