I can say that Kyuhyun jealous on you and Siwon earlier.

Destiny

(Kyuhyun POV)

After i park the car i quickly come down on the car and get the plastic bag of fruit to Jewel. I never give her a stare. I quickly run to get inside of the house. I'm still not yet forget what Taeyeon said. I just think what Jewel decision if she will give a another chance Siwon. 

AISH~~~ JEWEL PLEASE DON'T GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE. PLEASE WAIT ME. THE RIGHT TIME WILL BE COME SOON. I LOVE YOU JEWEL PARK WITH ALL MY HEART...

When i already reach the main door i get stop.

(Your POV)

"What he's like that?" Taeyeon ask me?

"I don't know." I answer her.

I just confuse why Kyuhyun stop on the main door. His face turning into full of concern.

I heard Kyuhyun voice in the tone of concern.

"YOONA!~" Kyuhyun shouted name of my sister. And he run as fast he can.

Taeyeon and I also run and stop on the main door. Even me, i got shocked and worried when i saw my sister who stand in the stool chair and cleaned the window. Yoona glanced on us.

"Oh... Hi! Did you brought my mango?"

"Unnie, get down there." I said worrying.

I saw Kyuhyun hold her carefully. I saw his face full of concern. Suddenly, i feel my heartaches because on that scene.

" I told you once not do anything household chores. And the doctor said you should take some rest." Kyuhyun explained while he help Yoona to get off on the stool.

"It just only small household chores. I get bored here at home. I have always rest and sleep. Mommy also busy in the backyard so I decided to clean the windows."

"Though. What if something bad happens to you? We just kept for you and baby." Kyuhyun explained.

Yoona sighed. Kyuhyun only shook his head.

"Then you just do that when you're already given birth. Even as our neighbors house, you do clean also. Here's your green mango." Kyuhyun added.

I saw Yoona smile. Kyuhyun put his hand on Yoona's waist and both walked through the kitchen.

"If i do not know Kyuhyun was the boyfriend of your sister Yoona and if i did not see how he care your sister. I can say that Kyuhyun jealous on you and Siwon earlier." Taeyeon said.

"Stop that." I said.

"I know. I just say and think what his reason of being rude earlier."

"That is impossible, Taeyeon." I said. But i can't stop thinking what Taeyeon said earlier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: DONE! The next chapter Yoona will ask Jewel what she think about Kyuhyun. Yoona wanted to know if her sister are already in love. It look like an open forum between them.]