Broken Hearted Girl

Destiny

(Your POV)

I opened my eyes and i saw that i was on my bedroom. I saw that my mom, dad, my friend Taeyeon, my unnie (yoona) and her fiance Kyuhyun was on my side. I look each them but my eyes was focus on Kyuhyun.

"What happen to you? Why you are fainting lately?" my dad ask.

"Maybe i just tired today." i said

"That 's what I say. You have no rest. After you graduate you dive to work immediately." my mom said.

"Take a rest today. Happy birthday again sis." my sister smiled while she held my hand.

Suddenly, all of them leave my room except for my friend Taeyeon. I quickly get up from my bed and spoke on my friend Taeyeon.

"I see him. Taeyeon."

"Eh~~ who?" Taeyeon said with a confuse look.

"My husband to be. I saw him already."

"When? Where? How? Who?"

"It's Kyuhyun."

"The future husband of your unnie?"

I just nodded weakness.

I feel that i'm starting to cry. And I feel like I'm playing with fate my life. I don't know if i'm still believe the myth that my Aunt Jessica said to me. In the first place, why i rely my lovelife on that myth. What happened to me. I failed, because on that myth. I realize now, how much i'm stupid. Imagine, i doing the myth for 5 years i waste my time to a guy who already taken. And worse, the guy that i love was already owned by my sister.

(Taeyeon POV)

"So, what are you going to do now?" I said with pity looked.

"I don't know what should i do now." she said on me with a sad voice.

Jewel started to cry. I feel hurt everytime i saw my friend cry.

"Ssshhh... Stop crying Jewel. You are not the one who hold the time. Just forget him."

"Now I just say this. I really love Kyuhyun. Even now i just seen him. My heart and my mind was already set on him because i know that Kyuhyun is the one. I don't know how to forget him."

"Can you do that. I'm here. I will never leave you". I promise to Jewel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: wooh... the next chapter will be down. well thank you the people who read my fanfic thank you very much.]