Say the magic word

Destiny

(Your POV)

I went on the Goyang, Gyeonggi where the Cho Family live. I pressed the doorbell.

*Dingdong*

Suddenly the gate open slowly by a person and it was Kyuhyun mom.

"Good morning auntie?" I said on the old woman

"Jewel?"

I nod.

"May i talk to Kyuhyun?" I said gently.

"Owh... His not here." Kyuhyun mom said.

"Do you know where he is now?"

I saw Kyuhyun mom think deeply before she answer my question.

"Uhm. You should try in Guri? The beach house where in spend the family gathering. Do you remember that place?"

"In Guri? Is that the beach house that take care by Kyuhyun's dad?"

Kyuhyun mom nodded.

"Thanks aunt."

"No problem dear. You might go now before the sunset come."

"Thanks again auntie."

"Takecare hija."

I smile and go away.

=============== SKIP ===============

When i already in the beach house i went on the backyard where in the beach located. I saw Kyuhyun who sitted on the sand and hug his leg. I go on him with a slowly step. And sit on beside him.

"Why are you here?" Kyuhyun seriously ask me.

"I think i gotta wrong timing to go here." I said. I stand and walk away.

While i'm going away from that place, before i reach the door of the back door of the beach house.

"Wait! Jewel." Kyuhyun shout.

I confronted him.

"Did you and siwon are back together?"

"I don't remember that i say to you that we're back together."

"Just answer me by yes or no. And not that kind of answer." Kyuhyun said seriously.

"No. We're not back together."

"Really?"

When i said those word 'no. we're not back together.' I saw the eyes of Kyuhyun that spark and even i'm far away on him i saw that he simply smile after heard my answer. Suddenly, Kyuhyun walk nearly on me.

"Why you not back together on him?"

"Because i love somebody else." I said. 'Oh... Come on say the magic word.' I said on myself.

"Jewel... Is that person is me."

I smiled. "Yes. It's you." -please say the magic word.

"Really?" Ensuring question of Kyuhyun.

"Aish~~~ Pabo... If you don't believe me---------------." I cut my words when Kyuhyun kiss me.

I kissed him back. We shared the passionate and delightful kiss. Kyuhyun lossen the kiss.

[A/N: while you reading the next paragraph please click the link and listen to the song -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmYFHvNU8WE...]

"I know you waited this word Jewel ~~~~ I don't want to make any promise to you but, Jewel always remember this you don't know how much you make my life happy and complete. If god gave me a 2nd life i want you to be my lover again. I LOVE YOU JEWEL PARK..." Kyuhyun said.

Finally, i heard the magic word: "I LOVE YOU JEWEL"... When Kyuhyun say those word i can't stop my tears. Kyuhyun wiped my tears.

"Jewel? Why are you crying? Did i say something wrong?" He added.

"N-no..." I said.

"Eh~~~?" Kyuhyun curious answer

"Because... Aish~~~ Kyuhyun...." I can't continue my sentence because on those word that Kyuhyun said.

"And i love you so much too Kyuhyun." I added.

Kyuhyun kiss me. And i kiss him back. Kyuhyun loosen again the kiss. Kyuhyun get something on his pants and it was a small box... He kneeled down and open the box.

"You know what i wanted to give you this when i kiss that night. But i'm not expected that accident on your Yoona will be happen. But now, you are here, i think is the right time to give you this." Kyuhyun said.

"Jewel Park. I know this is too much fast but i want you to be mine as a lifetime. Jewel, I'm Cho Kyuhyun who propose you to be your lover til' death to us part? Will you marry me?" He added. And he give me his sweet and killer smile.

Oh god... I smile on him.

"Y-yes i do." I said with full of smile.

Kyuhyun put the ring on my ring finger when he already put i jump and hug him. He also hug me back.

"I love you Jewel." Kyuhyun whispered.

"I love you too Kyuhyun." I said whispered.

'I already believed on Destiny.' I said on my mind.

=============================================================

[A/N: The next chapter will be..... "The wedding day"-final chapter.... Hope you like this chapter. <3 ]