[Part 1] Prologue: "3 RED ROSES"

Destiny

(NO ONE POV)

Jewel excited to get home that afternoonShe know that her family & other relatives was on their house to help her to prepare for her debut party tomorrowFortunately there professor in accounting was also absent, so she get home early. Now, she was on 2ndyear college taking up BS Accountancy course.


Now when Jewel reach their house, she noticed that their quiet home. She sure that her family is in the backyard.
==========================================

BLUE - Sungmin; Red - Jewel (You)

==========================================

Uncle Sungmin: "Oh our birthday celebrant are here. Happy birthday!"
Jewel: "Uncle Sungmin..." i kiss him on the cheek & hug tightly.

(My uncle Sungmin married 3 years ago to my Aunt Sunny but they had no child. That's why there all attention was on me and to my eldest sister Yoona. And Uncle Sungmin was the only brother of my Dad.)

Uncle Sungmin: "How's my favorite & beautiful niece?"
Jewel: "here, still beautiful." I said jokingly. "Where's Auntie Sunny?"
Uncle Sungmin: "Oh, she's not coming. Because her boss does not allow her to takea leave."
Jewel: "hmm, I thought she will attend my birthday." I said sadly.
Uncle Sungmin: "Don't worry, she has a gift for you. Just get to your mom. Cheer up!..
Jewel: "really .."

Uncle Sungmin nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i saw the gift from my Auntie Sunny it was a diamond necklace. i quickly fit my gown and the necklace. It was perfect match on my porcelain skin. My dad has a descent of Spanish, i get the porcelain complexion of my skin on my dad. And the necklace was also perfect match on my gown, it's because my gown is tube and has v-cut style. I lift up my hair to make the necklace emphasize.

*knock, knock, knock*

=====================================

Blue - Umma; Red - Jewel (You)

=====================================

Jewel: "come in." i said when someone knocking on my door.

Umma: "your so beautiful dear."

Jewel: "thanks mom..." i smile on my umma.

Umma: "hmm, by the way your Auntie Jessica was here. And she looking for you."

Jewel: "Auntie Jessica, is here? Wow!..."

Auntie Jessica is very close to me, she sister of my mom. She had married last 2 moths ago.

Jewel: "Umma, just say to Aunt Jessica then I'll be down after i changing clothes."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: What do you think about the story or the belief "3 RED ROSES"... Thanks for reading my 1st fanfic. I will post the next chapter if i'm not busy tomorrow. Hope you enjoy. And please do comment..."