What do you think about Kyuhyun?

Destiny

(Your POV)

NIGHT. I'm lying on the hood of the car. I watching the star on the sky.

"Can i have meaningful conversation?"

I glanced on my side when i saw Yoona who standing and smiling at me. I get up.

"It's you unnie."

Yoona open the front door and sit.

"How's your work." Unnie said.

"Good. Tired. Headache but i can manage." I said.

"Thereby really just beginning. Lot's of document will give you."

The silent was on us after unnie say her last word. That silent took long. I remember when we are still young we are always noisy and talking a non-sense. We both laugh. But i don't know why my unnie changed a lot suddenly, unnie cut the long silent.

"Sis."

"Hmm." I said.

"What do you think about Kyuhyun?" Yoona said. I glanced on her.

"Ha?"

She looked at me.

"I said, what do you think about to Kyuhyun."

"His okay. Why do you need my opinion about him." I said.

"Nothing. I wanted to know. Is he handsome for you?"

"Even other people will say that Kyuhyun are handsome. Yeah. Kyuhyun are handsome." I said formally.

"Kindly?"

"He looks a kindly man. I easily feel my trust on him. Why?" I said. I feel weird on what my unnie's question on me.

"Do you love Kyuhyun, unnie? I said seriously.

Yoona was looking at me shocked.

"Y-yes. Why did you ask me if i love him?" Yoona said.

"Nothing. I just feeling weird in your question. I just think why you need the opinion by the others on your husband to be. Did you not see it on Kyuhyun he do everything just for you." I explained.

"I see it. But the opinions of other is also important to me. I wanted to know if my family are voted for him."

"It's obvious. Appa and Umma likes him. I also like him for you." I said.

Yoona never answer.

"How's the pre-natal lately?" I said.

"The doctor said the baby are okay."

"I hope it's a girl." I said.

She give me a laugh.

"Kyuhyun and you wanted also a baby girl. I'm the only one wanted to have a baby boy. Don't worry when we visit the doctor next month we can know what is the gender of the baby." Yoona explained.

We both keep in silent mode.

"Sis, for example if Kyuhyun is not boyfriend at he are just friend. Do you think you gonna fall in love on him?"

"UNNIE!" I said.

"It just only example. Come on, tell me. There's no meaning it."

"Let's go inside it's too late of night." I said. Just to avoid that question.

"I will never go inside. If you didn't answer my question." Yoona said.

"You are so weird. Are you out of mind." I said.

"Why you don't want to answer my question?" Yoona said.

"You are too much childish. Let's go inside. You should take a rest." I grab her hand and pulled her to get inside of house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: LOL!~ Avoiding question like that are so hard to answer. Jewel did not answer because she doesn't want her unnie know her feelings for Kyuhyun.]