I'm not your Uncle Kyuhyun girlfriend

Destiny

(Your POV)

I watched the pictures in the living room with a sudden someone chuck to me. I saw a little girl. She seem white and chubby. I noticed her long eyelashes and thin lips. Kyuhyun's family seem has a breed being white. I noticed that i'm the only one who are in the living room together with a little girl. All of them was on the kitchen to help their parents to prepare the food that will brought. Because i have no brought extra clothes Sooyoung borrow me some of her clothes that i can use for.

I smiled on the little girl. I love children especially if they are so adorable look.

"Hi! What's your name?" I said softly on the little girl.

"I'm Chelsey Lee. What about you?" the little girl said she gave me a cute puppy eyes.

"Just call me Aunt Jewel."

"Are you the girlfriend of my Uncle Kyuhyun?"

"No. I'm not your Uncle Kyuhyun girlfriend. I'm the sister of his girlfriend." I explain on her.

I saw that she open widen her eyes on me.

"Really? Why didn't Uncle Kyuhyun tell me about it? He promised I'm going to be the prettiest flower girl if he going to marry."

I laugh on what Chelsey say. Because of me, Chelsey will sulky on me. I said in my mind.

"Maybe he's about to tell you later." I said.

"My mom told me earlier, Uncle Kyuhyun will brought his future girlfriend today. She said it's Jewel. Is it Jewel was also the name of your sister?" she innocent said to me.

When i heard what Chelsey say i just curious about it. Suddenly i heard that someone call Chelsey.

"Chelsey." Kyuhyun call his niece.

Chelsey run into Kyuhyun.

"Your mom's looking for you. Go to her." Kyuhyun's gentle command. Chelsey followed it with shame.

I stand up and wait him to approach me.

"What is your niece say?" I said curiously on him. I know that he heard his niece asked me.

"That's nothing. Eunhyuk hyung told earlier that his wife never know that i'm getting married. Maybe he tell it to Chelsey that i will brought Yoona. Sooyoung Unnie know that i only courted your sister." He said.

I just nod even there's a lot of question in my mind. Why am I considered the girlfriend of Kyuhyun and his family and not unnie? Even Eunhyuk Oppa, expect me today.

"Are you hungry? A bit take longer yet our lunch." he said.

I'm just shook my head to answer that i'm not hungry.

"If you hungry just tell to me." he stared at me.

My heart been tumbling again because on that stared.

- Aish! If Kyuhyun & I will be more close to each other maybe i cannot stop my feeling for him. -

I said in my mind. And i feel that my heart was beating fast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Hahaha! I love Chelsey. LOL!!! "Uncle Kyuhyun will brought his future girlfriend today. She said it's Jewel." Thank you for reading it... Take care everyone!~]