The kiss

Destiny

 

[A/N: Just imagine the picture that Kyuhyun and you is the picture]
======================================================
~ PREVIEW (chapter 27) ~
 
(Your POV)
 
It's already night when Siwon bring me home. After we eat, we watching movie and after that we hang-out in Namsan Tower. Siwon stop the car in the front of our house.
 
"Thank you. I had fun." I said seriously.
 
"Nevermind. What are ex-lovers for, right?" Siwon said.
 
"Hahaha... You are not still change. You are still Siwon that i know. Fun, loving and gentleman guy."
 
"I just wanted to make you happy. I noticed that you have a problem to hide. That you don't want to say it." Siwon said smiled but in serious way.
 
I gave him smile. "Thanks again. I hope we can do this again." I come down on the car.
 
"Take care." I said on him.
 
Siwon give me a salute and after a few second he started the engine and drive it away. When the car of Siwon getting far to me i decide to get inside. After i closed the gate. I saw Kyuhyun was on the garage. He looks so seriously in me.
 
~ END PREVIEW (chapter 27)
======================================================
 
(Kyuhyun POV)
 
I saw her with a guy and they look happy to each other. The guy was so really familiar to me but i never know where i met that guy. When she entering in the gate she notice me but she just ignore me. She walk straight and she never give me a stare. Before she enter the main door i broke the silent between us.
 
"Who is that?" I said. Remain cool.
 
She just stop and look at me.
 
"Siwon. Choi Siwon."
 
When i heard the name of the guy i suddenly remember it. Siwon the ex boyfriend of Jewel. I saw Jewel who will start to walk but before she start it.
 
"Where did you go? Taeyeon was passed here earlier and searched you. You did not go in your work. Is it because of him?"
 
She confroted me.
 
"Yes. And so what?"
 
I stared at her for long. And she also stared at me for long but she give up and turned around. I grab her arm tightly.
 
"OUCH! What is your problem?" Jewel shout.
 
"Did you back together?" with stress and anger that I question.
 
"You don't care if we ever got back together or not."
 
"You cannot back on him."
 
"Who are you to ordered me?" She raised up her eyebrow.
 
"See? You don't have the right to tell me what to do or not."
 
The arm that i grab are more tightly.
 
"What the heck. Let me be!"
 
"You cannot back on him." I said on her again.
 
"I will back together and having a relationship with someone as long as I want and you don't care that anymore." She said bravely.
 
"!" I said in a low voice and i hold her head I kissed her emphatically.
 
(Your POV)
 
My eyes make a circle on what he did. I did everything to released me but i can't do. Kyuhyun's hand dropped and he quickly twine his hand at my waistI still miss urgent. Until I feel his kiss gradually became mild kiss. My hands that earlier I was violent and would hold on his chest. I just knew myself to answering his kiss.
 
======================================================
 
[A/N: Sorry for the picture... Just imagine that Kyuhyun kiss you... Hehehe... Hope you still read and like my fanfic... Because this fanfic will end very soon... Hope you still stay tune for the other remaining chapter... Happy Valentines Day everyone...]