Jewel, do you believe in Destiny? -Kyuhyun

Destiny

(Your POV)

- the next day -

The parents of Kyuhyun is the one who first to departure in resort. Then the second is the family of Eunhyuk.

"Jewel." I should go out to look Kyuhyun in the beach suddenly i heard that Sulli call me

"We need to go now, you have to take care of it. Kyuhyun know it what he will do." Sulli said.

I nod.

"Goodbye Jewel." Sulli kissed on the cheek.

"Goodbye & take care." I said.

"The two of you also." She said.

"Please regard me to your parents, especially to your sister, Yoona."

"I will."

"Ooops. Tell her also to enjoy her pregnancy." Sulli said jokingly.

After Sulli say the last word she walk away and get on the car. While me, i go out and go to the beach to look Kyuhyun. I saw Kyuhyun sit on the sand while watching the sunset.

"Kyuhyun." I shouted.

Kyuhyun turn around on me. But he not get stand up he still sit on the sand. I run through him.

"Did not we going home? We are the only people here. All your relatives are already go home." I said. But he still ignore me.

"Kyuhyun." I said again on him.

He looking at me after i call his name.

"Can we watch the sunset first?" Kyuhyun softly said.

"Ha?" I curiously said.

I have no choice but to agree to like him. I also sit on the sand beside him. After all, I also want to witness the sunset. Only in the picture i seeing the sunset.

[A/N: This photo is not real for (___ & Kyuhyun) i put this picture to make the story real... Okay? Let's continue the story.]

I watched the sunset. Starting to take the sky color orange. Just a few minutes and the sunset will already kiss the sea.

"Jewel, why did you break up your boyfriend again?" I looked to Kyuhyun when he tell me that question.

"I already tell you the reason last time. What was on your mind and you ask that question to me again?" I said.

"Nothing. I want to know again."

I feel out of sight. "Because i know & feel that he is not the guy who destined for me."

"Jewel, do you believe in destiny?"

"Of course yes. I believe there is a one person that God who provided for us to love and true love through us."

We both silent for a few second before Kyuhyun talk.

"What you looking for a guy?"

I think deeply [what i look for a guy? what is my ideal man? -i said in my mind]. When i started to do the "Roses & Dreams" it's already set on my heart and brain the man that i see on my dream is the one that God gave to me. So I did not waste any more time to seek out others because I fully believe that "Roses Dreams" are true.

But now when i already know the "Roses & Dreams" are not true, how do i? What is my want? I think deeply what is my true feeling. Kyuhyun was still shouted of my heart.

"I don't know." I said on Kyuhyun question.

I saw Kyuhyun looking back at me.

"It can be?"

"Yes." Our eyes both met.

"Our heart has can choose anyone, Kyuhyun. Sometimes, the person that we don't want to love, our heart choose them. Our heart has no own eyes & mind. You just only know that you love that person."

I return my sight on the ocean after i said that words to Kyuhyun. Few minutes more it's already night.

I smiled because I felt.

"It's really nice to see the sun----" I looked at him again i simply stop speaking and be able to freeze my smile, when i know that he looking at me charmingly.

"How about you, Jewel, did you already saw your destiny?"

I thought then, yes ... my mind said. How i answer the question of Kyuhyun? Hmmm...

"Let's go home. It's already night." I stand up quickly, and i walked fast to reach the house. I never give any sight on him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: How about you, if you are in Jewel position, what is your answer on Kyuhyun question "Do you believe in Destiny?"]