Spending time with him

Destiny

(Siwon POV)

I was on my car. I driving the road when i saw a familiar look. And i was not getting wrong. It's her. Jewel the only girl that i love. I decide to stop my car on her front. I open the window.

"Hi! Jewel. What are you doing here?"

"Siwon. I just visit my Auntie who lived in that village. How about you? Do you lived here?"

"I see. No. I only visit my friend who lived on the block here. You escorted me. It's really hot and maybe your beautiful skin will damage."

"S-sure."

When i start to drive. Jewel ask me.

"You don't have work today?"

"I just file leave to take some rest. I'm so much busy this few days ago. You?"

"I also leave. Just to visit my Aunt."

"So where are you going?"

"I don't know."

"If you are free today? Can we hang-out? Eat on the restaurant. watching movie. Don't worry my treat.."

"S-sure."

(Your POV)

It's already night when Siwon bring me home. After we eat, we watching movie and after that we hang-out in Namsan Tower. Siwon stop the car in the front of our house.

"Thank you. I had fun." I said seriously.

"Nevermind. What are ex-lovers for, right?" Siwon said.

"Hahaha... You are not still change. You are still Siwon that i know. Fun, loving and gentleman guy."

"I just wanted to make you happy. I noticed that you have a problem to hide. That you don't want to say it." Siwon said smiled but in serious way.

I gave him smile. "Thanks again. I hope we can do this again." I come down on the car.

"Take care." I said on him.

Siwon give me a salute and after a few second he started the engine and drive it away. When the car of Siwon getting far to me i decide to get inside. After i closed the gate. I saw Kyuhyun was on the garage. He looks so seriously in me.

======================================================

[A/N: What do you think will happen on the next chapter??? Hmmm..... I hope you still support and read my 2nd fanfic. I will post it when this fanfic will ended.]