Seohyun... Who's Seohyun; Real status of Yoona; Did you already tell the truth

Destiny

[A/N: This chapter has divided in 3 parts but i write it in 1 chapter to make the story long. Hope you enjoy & like it. Thank you!~]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Seohyun... Who's Seohyun?

(Your POV)

First we rested awhile before going to the cottage of the beach. The nephew and niece of Kyuhyun are changed there clothes into swimsuit they looked excited to swim into beach. Sooyoung borrowed me a simple apple green two-piece. I put a short jeans that i borrowed to Sulli. I don't have a plan to swim. I want to help first Sulli Unnie for preparing barbecue.

"You know what we are really grateful to your sister Yoona." Sullie told me while she preparing the barbecue.

I look at her. Waiting for the next sentence.

"Kyuhyun had a girlfriend previously before he met your sister. Her name is Seohyun. She also nurse they work in the same hospital in Seoul. 3 years they had a relationship. We saw that Kyuhyun was really serious to Seohyun. Kyuhyun told us that Seohyun is the girl that he dream and he planning to get propose on her."

"What happened? Why don't you continue?" I said curiously.

I saw that Sulli was looking to those people who run on the water. I saw that Kyuhyun was playing to his nephew & niece. He just wear a summer attire a sleeveless shirt w/ Hawaiian polo and white jeans short. He so handsome on that look.

"Seohyun rejected the offer of marriage of Kyuhyun and interact break-up. Seohyun said that she not ready to be married. It's painful to Kyuhyun, but he forced to understand Seohyun. But after 2 months Kyuhyun found out that Seohyun already married to other guy. The hurts yet, she married to the best friend of Kyuhyun. My husband (Heechul) said Seohyun traitor Kyuhyun."

I looked pitiful to Kyuhyun.

"Since then, he became irritable. Nothing seems depressed. Neglected the work and became as stone. Then, he just surprised us that he wanted to work in Florida. We allowed him and we think it will be right for him to forget Seohyun. The three of them work in hospital in Seoul and we think that place was crowded for the three of them." Sulli continue.

"8 months we don't have any contact on him while he on Florida. Until one day, he call Mommy and he surprised us. Yoona was has introduced and told it that Yoona awakening him." Sulli said.

I smiled sadly on what Sulli tell me.

"Even only on the picture we saw Yoona and only in the phone that we talked, we feel comfortable on her. Because on her, Kyuhyun was formally back."

I looked to Kyuhyun while he chasing his nephew & niece. I saw that Kyuhyun widen his smile and wave on me. I wave also on him.

"So when, we know what happened to your sister we are all sad." I looked shocked on what Sulli said.

"We are specifically told to Kyuhyun not to leave Yoona while pregnant and we also said to stay on your home until Yoona are not yet given birth."

I've never quite understood the last said Sulli my brain operate immediately. I think I pretty confused. I thought they like my sister for Kyuhyun? Why they are sad when they know the status of Yoona? And who is Seohyun. Girlfriend for 3 years. I though Kyuhyun had only 2 girlfriend? Was i missing something?

"Do you have any news on boyfr--------." I cut my words when Claus come to us.

[A/N: she wanted to say if they have any news on boyfriend of Seohyun (bestfriend of Kyuhyun)?]

"Auntie, Chelsey was crying." Claus said.

Sulli hug Chelsey to stop crying.

"Jewel, can you do this. I will calm first Chelsey?" Sulli said. Referred the barbecue on the grill.

I nod. Sulli with Chelsey get inside of the resort.

I just think deeply on what Sulli say on me. That's why i never know that Kyuhyun was on my side already.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Title: Real status of Yoona  (Kyuhyun POV)  I saw Jewel that she think deeply. I whispered her ear.


Title: Real status of Yoona

(Kyuhyun POV)

I saw Jewel that she think deeply. I whispered her ear.

"Hi! y." I said jokingly.

"Huh?" Jewel said.

"I said, you looks like making deeply thinking."

Jewel faced to me and look at me seriously.

"Kyuhyun, tell me the truth. Is there i do not know regarding you & my sister? Tell me the truth." She said frankly

"W-why have you say that?" I said.

"Kyuhyun!" She high her voice calling my name.

I take a deep breath.

"Somewhat meticulous pregnancy of your sister." I said.

"When we are in Florida, she near to capture. The doctor said the child was poorly grip. He advised to your sister not to act and not to work too. Your Uncle Sungmin decide that Yoona should be back here in Korea, so your mom can take care on her."

I saw Jewel sit on the chair and the tears starting to fall down. I know she doesn't want to loose her first stepchild.

"Did my parents know it." Jewel said.

"Yes. Your Uncle Sungmin told already last few days ago."

I hold her hand. And gave her a sweet smile.

"Don't worry, she will given birth. After all, you be having a cute stepchild." I said on her.

She sadly smile.

(Your POV)

When i heard the whole story about the real situation on my sister i feel sad & weak for her. Kyuhyun hold my hand and give a sweet smile. He try to make me cheer. Suddenly, i heard Claus was approach on us.

"Aunt Jewel! Aunt Jewel!" Claus said.

We wait Claus to come on us.

"Aunt Jewel, can we play?" Claus said while out of breath. He hold my hand and pull me up.

"How about your Uncle Kyuhyun?"

I saw that Claus make a sad face.

"We do not want to Uncle Kyuhyun, because he ruse." Claus said.

I laugh loudly.

"Okay. Let's go."

I say goodbye to Kyuhyun. He just give me a wave.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Title: Did you already tell the truth

(Kyuhyun POV)

While watching Jewel & some of stepchild, someone break the silent.

"Did you already say the truth on Jewel." Sulli said.

She came out after she calm Chelsey. I saw Sulli who followed my sight. We watch Jewel and some of my stepchild who play on the ocean. Jewel teach them how to swim.

I looked on my sister,

"I already say the real status of Yoona." I said warmly.

"You must be told her everything. maybe the both of you has the same of-----------." I cut Sulli words. And just added.

"Unnie, i return here in Korea not only for Yoona, it's because i already move on. I already accept everything about Seohyun and i faced to them without hurting me. I'm already happy for them. Now, i'm also happy which I have there right now." I looked back my sight on Jewel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Do you think Sulli know also about the plan of Yoona for Jewel & Kyuhyun?]