08

My Bad Boys

You hurriedly ran to your work placed. You boss already waiting for you with hands on his hips. “You late again, Eunmi!” he scold you. You bowed your head. “I’m very sorry, sir. I just was going back from my school.”

You scowled him inside your heart. Stupid manager. “Whatever. Get back to your work, now.” him scolding you again. You rolled your eyes and walking to the changing room. “Getting mad again, Eunmi?” Bora asked you. You ignored her. You slammed your locker open and put your bag inside.

You change your outfit to the café uniformed. You fixed the cloth and walked out to the counter, start to serving your customers. There is a group coming inside the café. “Eunmi, can you serving that group? I am pretty busy here.” Bora was asking for your help. You just nodded your head and went to serving the group.

“May I take your order, sir?” you asked with poker face. “Can we order you, beautiful?” teased one of the guys. You looked at him with blanked expression. One of his friends cleared his throat. “Can you give me one chocolate Dalmatian.” he said to you.

You were writing down his order on a noted. “Anything else?” you asked them. “Yes, I want you beautiful.” his friends teasing you. This time, you were looking at them with annoyed expression. You called Tiffany and order her to serving this stupid bunch of cow. You take over the counter while her taking the order.


 

Finally, your shift was over. You were changing back to your normal clothed and walked out from the shop. Bora and Tiffany was calling your name. You turned to faced both of them.

“What?” you asked. Tiffany scratched her head and smiled sheepishly. “We want to grab something to eat. Would you liked to joining us?” she asked. You glanced at your watch and it’s already late. You still have another worked to do. “No, thanks.” you replied with blank emotions and continued to walk.

You suddenly felt thirsty.  You stopped at the nearest café and bought a can of coke. You walking back home while sipping your coke. You unlocked the door and throw your bag on the floor.

“I felt liked I’m dying.” you yelled with exhausted. Suddenly, there is a knock coming from outside your house. You groaned and decide to ignore the knock. The knock sounds were continued. You ruffled your hair with angry and opened the door. Your eyes was widening when you seeing the sight in front of you.

Ok, my life. You closed the door but only to be blocked by Suho. You faced them with your pissed look. “May I help you?”

“Woaw, Eunmi-ah. I never thought that we are neighbor.” Sehun grinned. His friend turned too looked at him. “This is the Eunmi that you are talking about?” Chanyeol asked him. Sehun nodded his head liked woodpecker. You raised your brow. What is this rhinoceros talking about? Was he badmouthing about me.

All the head turned too looked at you. “What are you guys looking at?” you asked them. “So, this is Eunmi-ah. Did you forget about me, Eunmi-shi?” Kai smirked and come closer to you. You let out amused chuckled. “So?”

Suho pushed Kai away from you. He was standing closer to you. “It’s great to meet with you, Eunmi-shi. My name is Kim Suho.” he bent down to kiss your hand. You pulled your hand away before he can do that. “Anything else?” you asked with blank expression. Chanyeol stepped forward and he was observing you from head to toe. “We are going to be good neighbors.” he smirked.

“Anything else?” you asked again. They all silent and only were looking at your face. “I’ll take that no, then.”

You slammed your door closed on their face. You locked the door and walked to the bathroom, taking a shower.

 


 

“Did she just slamming the door at OUR face?” D.O asked in disbelief.

Suho was looking at Chanyeol. Chanyeol was looking at Sehun. “Was she liked that?” he asked. Sehun nodded his head and walked back inside their house. Kai looking at your house again before he followed them steps back into the house.

“She’s beautiful but cold.” Suho was commenting about you. “I know right? First time when I meet her in the library, that’s what was I thinking about her.” Baekhyun said.

“You meet with her? When? Why don’t you tell us?” Sehun were nagging at him. “Well, I don’t think that necessary. That’s why I didn’t tell you.”

“I’m hungry.” D.O said from somewhere. All the head turned to look at him. “What?” he asked them.

“Nothing. I’m hungry too.” Suho replied and switch on the television. “But there is nothing for us to eat inside the fridge.” Baekhyun sigh.

“Well, look liked we need to go shopping, then. Let’s change our cloth first.” Suho told to the rest. All of them ran inside their room and change their cloth.

 

++++++++++

So, i made my time to update this story..

What are you guys think about this story, so far?

 

Please susbcribe and drop the comment, ok..

Love you guys!!