15

My Bad Boys

Lucky for you because today is a weekend, so you don’t have a school and works too. You spared your body lazily on the bed. That was not for long when someone pressed the bell.

You grunt in annoyance. Who the hell is that? Couldn’t he see that I was getting my rest here? You open the door and you felt regret. Kai leaned his body on the door. “What do you want, hypo?”

“Couldn’t you give me another nick name other than that stupid hypo?” he frowned. You smirked. “No can do. After all, that name is really suit with you.”

“What do you want?” you asked him while ignoring his protest. He scratched his not itchy head. “Well, since today was a holiday, I would like to ask you going out with me.”

You raised your brow. “And why would I need to follow you?”

“It is because I want to find a present for my sister. Tomorrow is her birthday. I don’t what should I give to her and then I think about you. Maybe you could help me.” he said without looking at your eyes.

You observed his reaction and he looks like sincere. “Fine, then. Give me 30 minutes to prepare.”

He nodded his head and walked into Exo-K apartment happily. You hit your head. And why would I agree to help him. I never help anyone in my life.

You open your closet and take out your colorful floral halter neck blouse and blue shorts to wear.

You let your hair fall through your shoulder. You check at your reflection on the mirror and smiled with satisfied. You take your pursed with you and locked the door. Kai was already waiting for you. He was wearing his grey t-shirt and Calvin Klein jeans.

He his lower lips and observing you from head to toe. You saw his expression and hit his head. “Ouch, yah! What was that for?” he grown in pain.

“Don’t think that I don’t know the meaning of the looked, stupid hypo.” you rolled your eyes. You stepped inside the elevator following with Kai from behind. The atmosphere in the elevator was very very awkward. Usually Kai will talk with non-stop. Wait, wait! That is Chanyeol, not him. Whatever.

“How old are your sister?” you asked him. “My..my..sister?” he bit his lower lips and avoiding from looking at your eyes. “Yeah, your sister. We are going out to buy gift for your sister, right?”

“She..She..She was 12 years old. Yeah, 12 years old.” Kai replied with stuttering voice. You raised your brow. You felt curious. Was he telling the truth or he just playing with me.

Knowing your look, he quickly said something to assured you that he is really wanted to find gift for her sister. “I’m telling you the truth. You can call her if you don’t believing me.”

“Nah, it’s ok. I trust you.” you smiled. Kai was startled at his position when he seeing your smiled. His heart was beating rapidly and his stomach made a weird sounds. What is going on with me?

The elevator dings opened. You walked out from the elevator. “Where are should we going first?” you asked him. Kai stomach started to grumbled and you laughed loudly.

“What was that sound? Is it an earthquake?” you . Kai face changed to frowned. “Stop from making fool of me. It is my stomach. I’m hungry. Could we get something first?” he pouted.

You were very amused at his sudden change. Who knows that Kai also can be so childish? You nodded your head and went to the nearest café. The waitress smiled and flirting with him.

You saw it and rolled your eyes. “Could you give me a chocolate waffle?” you said to the waitress. She ignored you and continued looking at Kai. You puffed your cheek in annoyance.

“Yah, Kai. Tell your stupid fan girls to write down my order.” you said to him while looking at the waitress. She shifted her eyes to look at you and yup! She was glaring you with her so not call murderous eyes.

Kai chuckled and bring your closer to him. Your body stiffened because of the sudden skinship. “What do you want, baby?” he asked you with his sweet voice. You looked at him weirdly. “What happened to you?” you asked him. “Did you hit your head or what?”

 “Could you give us a chocolate waffle and strawberry waffle?” Kai said to the waitress and she nodded her head eagerly. You sit down on the nearest table and crossing your legs with annoyance.

Kai took a seat next to you. “What are you doing here? There is another empty seat in front of me.” you frowned. He ignored you and played with his phone. You cursed him inside your heart.

You nudged Kai elbow and he abruptly turned his view to you. “Why not you ask you fan girls over there who are keep throwing daggers to me give a discount for a waffle?”

“Hell to the no. Even I am a player, I will not doing that.” he scoffed. “Since when the playboy next to me become kind hearted.” you said sarcastically. “Since I meet you.” Kai mumbled slowly.

Lucky for him that you didn’t heard his words. You tapped down your finger on the table and puffed your cheek.Why they taking so long to make an easy waffle.

Not long after that, the waitress called your order numbers. Kai was busying playing with his phone, so he couldn’t heard it. “Yah, hypo. Our order already finished. Go picking up the order.” you told him.

While he paid for the food, you decide to waiting for him outside the café. The weather was so hot today. Kai wrapping his arms on your shoulder and give the waffles to you. You pushed his arms away and eating your waffle.

Kai saw you looking at another side. He quickly bit your waffles. “Yah! What are you doing? That was my waffle..” you frowned.

He smirked and walked ahead of you. Indirect kiss. Silly girl. How can she don’t notice about it.