Chapter 37 : Flashback ( Part 9)

My Bad Boys

You glanced at the clock that hanging on your wall before you shifted your view to the address that Saemi gave to you. I am still confused whether I should go or not.

You puffed your cheek in annoyance. "Fine, I will go!" You open your closet and took out your black romantic spring lace tops to wear. You also doesn't forget to wear your sunglasses too to avoid from anyone knows you.

You headed out from your room; meeting with your mom. "Where are you going, Eunmi?"

"I'm going out for a while. I will go back before midnight." you kissed her cheek before you go out from the house, went to the place. You arrived at the destination not long after than that. You let out a heavy deep sigh. "Lucky for me that I choose this outfit to wear. I never know that this address was going to lead me to the club."

You walked pass the bouncer but only to being stopped by him. "May I see your ID?" he asked politely. You give him your id card and he let you go inside the club. A loud booming sounds of music could be heard. You could spot some of the customers busying to making out at the end of the corner. What a disgusting place.

Your eyes wandered around the club until you spot familiar figure not far from you. You smiled and was about to walk towards him when a girl wrapping her wrist on his neck. You could see that Jongjin pulled her closer to him before he kissed her deeply.

You heart shattered in pieces. Did he just playing with me? Did he just toying with my heart? You took a seat nearest to his table so that you could eavesdrop their conversation.

"Oppa, when are you going to break up with Eunmi? She makes me sick oppa. I am your real girlfriend but yet everyone thinks that she is the one who own you." Saemi pouted while playing with Jongjin's hair.

"Just wait  baby. I will do that sooner. Give me a time, neh. "

"But oppa.."

"Baby, you knew who own my heart, right? It's not just you but me too. Looking at her so not innocent face will make me like wanting to puke. I have to brush my teeth 3 times in order to wipe out her trace on my lips."

"You are so meanie oppa. I wonder what will she do if she heard about this."

"Nah..I don't care her opinion. It is not like I am in love with her."

You bite your lower lips to hold your emotion. You feel lucky that you wore a sunglass so that people couldn't see you cry. This time, I always think that he is sincere to me. You really break my heart, oppa. You couldn't watch the scene anymore. You stormed out of the club with heartbroken heart.

What you didn't know is Jae Hyun were watching over you from the barstool. He put his glass down roughly on the table. He went towards Jongjin direction; pulling Saemi away from him.

"What are you doing, Jae Hyun! " Jongjin hissed.

"You are too extreme this time, you know that! How could you play and toying Eunmi's heart. What had she done with you until you treat her like this!"

"Why you care? It's not like you love her or what."

"I maybe not love her but I will never treat she liked this. ". Jae Hyun focus his attentions to Saemi. He looked at her from head to toe. "I wonder what you see inside this . Eunmi is ten times better than her." he smirked.

"Badmouthing about my girl again, friends or not, I will kill you, Jae Hyun."

"Oh, yeah. Tsk, I would like to see that happen. "

Jongjin clenching his fist tightly. He lets out fake chuckled. " You know what? It's useless if we are fighting for something stupid. I don't want to ruin our relationship just because of this."

Jae Hyun looking at him with amused. " Say whatever you want. I just want to remind you that you are going to regret for treating Eunmi liked that."

With a last glanced at Jongjin and Saemi, he stormed out of the club with angry feelings. Jongjin throw his glass on the floor until it breaks into pieces. Saemi watching at his movement with frightening face. "O...Oppa. Gwenchana?"

Jungian look at her with cold eyes. "Stay away from my sight."

"Mwoh?"

"You heard me, stay away from my sight." he said with a cold voice.

"Why? We were fine just now."

Ignored her protest, Jongjin went towards the barstool; ordering beverage alcohol to make his mind peaceful. If I didn't love Eunmi, why Jae Hyun words echoing my mind? Why I suddenly feel scared that she are gonna leave me?