17

My Bad Boys

You open your fridge and it’s empty. You forgot to buy groceries again. This is what will happen when you eat ants too much. You open the shelf and hope that there is a packet of ramen that you could eat, but your hope was disappeared as soon as you seeing empty shelf.

“Look like I need to go shopping, then.” you sigh and take your purse with you. You list down all the things you need to buy on the small white paper.

You walked out from your house and locked the door. “Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked you. You jumped in surprised. “Kya!!”

You message your chest and glared him. “If I’m dying, I will hunt you down, stupid Chanyeol.”

“Woaw, easy girl. YOu are not died yet, right?” he smirked. “Yeah but almost to die.”

“What are you doing out of here?” you asked him. He leaned his body on the wall. “Let’s just say that some birdie told me that you are going out. I’m bored so I decide to follow you.” he smiled.

“Just get inside your house and leave me alone.” you frowned. You step inside the elevator. Chanyeol quickly chasing you and step into the elevator.

You bite your lips. “As far as I could remember, I’m talking to you using English language. Which part of English language you don’t understand and which part of leave me alone that you don’t understand too?”

“Does my face show that I will follow your words? No, right?” he smirked and moved closer to you. You scoot away from him but every time you doing that, he will move closer to you.

In the end, you just let him standing closer to you. “Where are we going, Eunmi-ah?” he asked you. “To Marikh.” you reply with bored.

“Marikh? What are we going to do there and we will go there by what?” he asked you. You hit your head. “You are not stupid, right, Chanyeol.”

He smirked and smiled coolly. Of course I am not. What do you think I am? I liked to see you angry and that’s why I always searching fight with you.

He tucked your hair behind your ears and smiled. Both of you are looking at each other. Your heart started to beat faster. What is going on with me? Are I am going to die?

Chanyeol was gazing into your deep brown eyes. He also could hear his heart beat. Do you know that only you could make my heart beats liked this? He leaned closer to you and at the same time, the elevator dings open. He cursed with angry. Stupid elevator.

You cleared your throat and pushed him away. You walked out from the elevator with flushed face. Is the weather is really hot or it is just me.

You glanced on Chanyeol and quickly look away. The environment was really awkward. Chanyeol cleared his throat. “So, where are we going?”

“We..We are … Are going to the Supermarket.” you said to him with stutter. You swallow your saliva and walked ahead of him. Chanyeol chuckled silently when he seeing you murky.

He held your hand. “We are not going to the supermarket but we are going to somewhere fun.” he smirked. He pulled your hand with him and ran away to the bus station.

“Yah! Where are we going?” you yelled. “Secret.” he smiled. Both of you get in the bus and he made you sitting next to him.

“Yah! For the second times, would you liked to tell me where are we going?” you asked him. You were panted liked crazy. Thanks to him for making you ran liked a marathon.

“Like I said for the second times, it is secret. I wouldn’t be fun anymore if you know the place.” he winked to you. You made a face and rolled your eyes. Here my happy grocery day go. Why am I trapped with this childish guy?

You feel little sleepy since last night you couldn’t get an enough sleep because you were thinking about Kai and the gift.Why he gave the earring to me? Didn’t he say that was for his sister?

Chanyeol see you is about to sleep. He pushed your head to his shoulder. He smiled when you don’t pushed him liked always you did. You sleepiness are taking over your body and the last things you hear is Chanyeol voice.

“Sleep well, my princess.”