Chapter 41 : Flashback (Part 13)

My Bad Boys

Eunhae cleared loudly. "Well, is it me or the atmosphere suddenly change to tense." she tries to make a joke. But clearly her attempt was failed. "You got to be kidding me? What types of joke was that." you rolled your eyes.

She pouted. "I don't like this new Eunmi."

"Yeah. I don't like it too." Jongjin blurted out. You raised your brow. "Excuse me? Who are you to judge me!"

"I'm--"

You held your hand in front of him. "Whatever. I don't want to hear your damn explanation. Let's go, Eunhae."

You walk into the hall, with Eunhae trailing behind you liked a lost puppy. In the middle of walking, you bump with Saemi. "Oh, ! Watch where you walk!" she cursed.

You watched her with amused. She blinks her eyes before she gasp loudly. "You got to be lying to me. You aren't Eunmi, right?"

"What? You blind enough to recognize me."

"No way. Change after Jongjin oppa dumped you, huh." she smirked. You curled your fist angrily. You give her your fake smile. "Jongjin? Who is he? Do I know that ?" you cursed at her back.

Students gasped and murmuring in surprised. "Since when Eunmi talking liked this?"

You smirked. You tucked Saemi's hair behind her ears. "What a shame. You are beautiful but how can you get fooled by that jerk?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on. You know what I'm trying to say here."

"You...You!"

"What? Cat bites your tongue?"

Saemi trying to slap you but someone holds her wrist tightly. It was Jongjin. "Oppa. What are you doing? Let my wrist go. You hurt me."

"Stop it, Saemi. You are embarrassing yourself."

"Bwoh? Me?"

"I don't need your pity or help. I could handle this situation by myself." you spat coldly to him. "I didn't do this because I pity on you or what. I am just doing something which is right."

You rolled your eyes at his remark. Right, my . Then, why you broke my heart. You focus your attention back to Saemi. "You should take care of him if you wouldn't want to lose him."

"Yah! You!"

"Saemi, stop it!" Jongjin hissed while dragging her away from you. Eunhae cling on your wrist. "Kwenchana?" she asked with worried.

You scoffed. "I'm not a weak girl anymore. Stop worrying about me. I could take care of myself."

She pouted. "Why you act cold towards me."

You soften. "I'm not doing that unintentionally. I have to act like this so that people could stop thinking and considering me as a weak girl."

"But you are not weak." she blurted out. You let out a fake chuckle. "Yes, I am. I'm a weak girl, Eunhae. Behind my cold mask, there is the weak side of me that I'm trying to hide it from anyone."

"This is all because of him, right?"

You leaned your body on the wall. You played with your hair, while looking at her with your innocent face. "Do you have ever felt heartbreak?"

She shook her head. Eunhae trying to listen to your story patiently. "Do you know how I feel when I knew that all this time, he just messing with my feeling? I thought that he was sincere to me. But I guess that's all wrong."

"He was my first love and it's really hurting me." you point to your heart.

Eunhae hugging your body, trying to make you calm. You pushed her gently. "Once I hate him, I will forever hate him."

 

Meanwhile, at another place, Jongjin pushed Saemi roughly on the wall. He trapped her with his hands while glaring her with his killer eyes. "Oppa, why you do this to me?" she whined.

"What do you want, Saemi? Isn't it good enough that I'm breaking her heart! Why you liked trying to make everything become complicated!" Jongjin hissed angrily.

"She's the one who starts it."

"Oh come one, Saemi. I'm not blind enough to see who is right and who is wrong."

"Are you siding her, oppa? "

Jongjin ignoring her. He makes himself comfortable by sitting on the chair. He flipped his hair. "I'm not siding neither you or her."

"Liar."

"I'm just saying the truth. Depends to yourself whether want to believe me or not."

Saemi sit on his laps. She played with his hair. "You know that I love you, oppa. Of course I will believe you."

"Good then."

She was about to kiss his lips when Jongjin pushed her face away from him. Saemi frowned. "Wae?"

"Nothing."

"I'm starting to doubt about you, oppa."

Jongjin sigh. "What do you want me to do? I already did all the things you ask of me. I even break up with Eunmi. What more do you want me to do, Saemi?"

"Well, you shouldn't humiliate me in front of the other when you stop me from slapping her face."

"And I thought that we already discussed about this."

Saemi shrugged her shoulder. A little that both of them doesn't know is you were hearing their conversation clearly. Coincedently, you were walking to the toilet when you walked passed them. You wiped your tears. He is not worth for you, Eunmi. Don't waste your tears for him.