02

My Bad Boys

Your shift was already over. You decide to wonder around the street since you got your salary today. You walked into ramen shop nearer to your apartment. “Annyeong imo.” You hug that old woman.

“Annyeong Eunmi. It is still same menu?” she asked you. You nodded your head eagerly. Minye Imo was abandoned by her own family. Her family felt ashamed on her because she’s poor. You don’t get it at all. Why is money important than love to them.

“You look liked in deep thought. What are you thinking, Eunmi?” she asked you. She put a bowl of ramen in front of you. You beamed happily to her and eating the food. Although, it is not delicious, you will still eating it as long as she happy.

“Imo, don’t you feel liked want to see your family?” you asked her. You feel pity to her. She already old and leaving by herself. It is not liked you didn’t invite her to live with you. She declining you’re offered because she didn’t want to burden you.

“I was lying if I don’t feel missing them. They are still my family after all, honey.” her tears flowed down to her cheek. You wiped her tears and hugging her. “No matter what happen, I will always by your side, imo.” you smiled assuring to her. You feel pity to her. You waved her before you walking back to your apartment.

You looked over apartment next to you. It is dark. That old man telling me that there new neighbor moved inside it. But what I could see now was dark and empty house. Whatever. That is not your problem after all.

You unlocked the door and tossed your key on the shelf. You were stretching your body. You didn’t mind to take a shower. All you can see right now is your bed. Your bed was calling over you. You slammed your body into your bed and flying into your dreamland.

 


 

Suho kicked his beg angrily and stormed over his dad room. Exo only watch him fighting with his father. It is not liked they didn’t stop him but they already tried it. Who didn’t know about Suho? Stubborn guys.

“Dad, what is this? Who telling you that you can easily transferred me to another school! You didn’t asking my ing damn opinion at all!” Suho screamed angrily to his father. Who wouldn’t get angry? Suho had just found out that his father transferred him to another school without asking his opinion. He also knew about this from his principal.

“What is this, dad?” he asked his father calmly after he regained himself. “I just want the best for you, son. That school was for you. Their method teaching was and it is not suitable for you.” his father replied without moving his eyes from the laptop.

“I’m fine with that school, dad. There is nothing wrong happened to me. Why you suddenly make this drastic decision?” Suho asked with his annoyed face. He hated when someone forcing him to do something that he don’t liked.

“Fine? Nothing wrong? Are you telling bull to me, Suho?” his father stopped from doing his work and glaring him.

Suho debated with himself.Well, to me, it’s nothing wrong.

“You are caught of smoking and ditching school! Is that fine with you! Did you know that you embarrassed me? Embarrassed our family!” his father yelling at him angrily. Suho eyes widening open. ! How he knew about this! Maybe those crazy teachers tell him. Go to hell, you old man.

“Why are you silent? Speechless or surprised because I knew about this?” his father smirked in victory.

“I..I..”

“Stop it. I don’t give a damn about your explanation. I want you transferred to this school. You will start by tomorrow. And one more thing..You are not going to live inside this house anymore. I already buying an apartment for you and you will live there.” his father continued.

Suho eyes widen open again for the second times. “No way. You are kidding right?”

“Do my face showed that I making a joke?” his father raised his brow. “Erm not.” Suho replied. “Then?”

“Alright! Alright! I get it. I will move out from this damn house!” Suho yelled angrily and slammed the door closed. Exo running into his room and sitting around him.

“What happened hyung?” Sehun asked his leader eagerly. “ my life! That old man knew what I am doing on the school all these day.”

“And who are telling him?” Kai asked him. “Who else? Of course that y Minyoung.” D.O mocked her voice. “I will get her paid for what she done to me.” Suho smirked evilly.

“And what would you do, hyung?” Chanyeol raised his brow. But as soon as he seeing Suho evil face, he know that something bad will happen to her. No one can escaped her life from Suho and that’s make him as our leader.

 

++++++++++++++++

I try my best to write this story and i hope that all of you like it..

Please subscribe and comment are very allowed..