13

My Bad Boys

You tossed your thing inside your bag and walked out from the class. It’s already time to go home. But instead going to home, you have going to work. Sehun was following you from behind.

“Stop following me, Sehun.” you said to him without looking at his face. “Where are you going, Eunmi?” he asked you.

“Not your business. Just going to home and don’t following me, arasso.” you told him before running out from the school. You ran to the cafeteria and quickly changing into the uniform. Before you can do that, Bora was stopping you.

“What are the hell do you want?” you raised your brow. She gave you the new uniform. “Starting from today, we are going to wearing this uniform. You have anything to say about this uniform, it is my pleasure to let you seeing the boss.”

You take the uniform from her roughly. You observed the uniform and you rolled your eyes. I more preferred this uniform than the last one.

You changed into the new uniform and looked at your reflection on the mirror. Not bad.

You step out from the changing room and went to the counter. There are a lot of customers today and seriously your hands were full. There are loud bell sounds coming from inside the shop, showing there is another customer.

Bora ran to you with pant. “Eunmi-ah, could you help me to serve those customers?” she was asking for your help.

You nodded your head without answering her. You take a small note book and a pen with you. You walked to the table and as closed as you are to the table, your eyes widen. ! What are they doing here!

You make an attempt to escape from them and asked other workers to serve them, but your boss was stopping you. “Where is the hell you are going, Eunmi?” he glared at you.

“I..I…”

“Waitress.” Suho called you. You bite your lips and hide your face with a small note book. “What..What can I help you, sir?” you asked them. You tried as your hard to hide your face with the note book.

Kai raised his brow. She looks like someone who are familiar to me. You are still hiding your face with that small note book.

“What can I do for you, sir?” you asked them again. Kai snatch the small note book from you and revealing your face.

“Ommo. It is you, Eunmi-ah? What are you doing here?” Suho asking you in surprised. Inside your head, you are cursing about Kai. Stupid Kai.

Kai smirked.My guess was true. “Eunmi-ah, are you working here?” D.O asked you without moving his eyes on the menu. “No, I come here to shopping.” you replied with bored.

“What can I help you, SIR?” you asking them again while emphasize the last words. “Eunmi-ah, you looked kyeopta!!” Sehun grinned. Without you knowing, Baekhyun was taking your picture secretly.

Your bos cleared his throat loudly in purpose. You sigh and turned your view back to them. “If you guys came here to order drink, then quickly make an order if not, I suggest you to leave.”

“What a great workers are you? Chasing out your customer.” Kai was frowning over you. You rolled your eyes. “What is delicious at here, Eunmi-ah?” Chanyeol interrupt.

“If I was you, I would order an ice tea since the weather is hot.” you replied.

“Could you give me one Eunmi iced tea?” Kai blinked with innocent. “And you better make it for me, Eunmi.” he warned you.

“I am not your maid, Kai.” you frowned. He liked to fight with me. You looked at the others. “What will you guys preferred?”

“I guess I stick same with Kai.” Suho said to you.

“Yeah, me too.” Sehun nodded his head.

“Me three.” Chanyeol interrupt.

Before they could say anything again, you stopped them. “I’ll get in. Six glass of iced tea. Correct?”

They nodded their head. “Your order will arrive in any minutes. Please be patient.” you said to them. You walked to the kitchen and pass the order to Tiffany. Bora grab your wrist and bring you the end of the kitchen. “Yah, Eunmi-ah. Who is that guys? You knew them?” she asked you.

“Mind your own business, Boohoo.” you rolled your eyes. “Yah, my name is Bora, not Boohoo.” she pouted at you.

“Whatever.”

You walking back to the counter and continued doing your jobs.


Sehun was watching over you. He liked to watch you work. To add it, he also liked you wearing that uniform. You look cute.

“Eunmi was cute.” he blurt out. All the head turned to look at him. “I know it right. Look at what I got.” Baekhyun smirked and show your picture inside his phone to his friends.

“Yah! When did you take that picture?” D.O gasp in surprised and tried to snatch the phone away from him.

Baekhyun held his phone higher. “Nu..uh. I wouldn’t give this picture to any of you.” he smirked.

“Wae? It is not liked she was only your property.” Chanyeol was frowning over him. “Well, why don’t you using your stupid brain to take her picture.”

Bora walked to their table and served their drinks. “Em, miss. Why it was you who serving us? Doesn’t it suppose to be Eunmi?” Suho asked her.

“Eunmi? Today she was going to take care at the counter.” Bora smiled to them. Sehun pouted while Kai face change to frown. I want her to serving me. She is my maid, after all.

“Shut up, Sehun. We still can see her at home.” Chanyeol stopped him from throwing a tantrum. Bora heard the conversation and raised her brow. Suddenly, she felt curious about Exo-K and you. She has been thinking what is their relationship with you. As far as she remember, you never treat guys well. You were always scolding at them.

“Em, sorry for interrupting. May I know what is your relationship with her?” Bora asked them with curious.

“I am her boyfriend.’ Kai replied with proud.

“No, you are not. I am her boyfriend.” Suho hit his head.

“Yah, hyung! Eunmi was mine!” Chanyeol pouted.

Soon, all of them were bickering about you. Bora closed both of his ears because of their loudness.

You raised your brow when you head loud commotion coming from Exo-K table.What are they doing now? With a loud heavy sigh, you went to their direction. “What is going on here?”

They abruptly stopped from bickering about you and sip on their drink; pretend liked nothing happen. You shifted your view to Bora. “You can go now, Boohoo.”

She rolled her eyes. “For the last time, my name is Bora, not Boohoo!”

Seeing her figure disappeared, you looked at Exo-K with your cold eyes. “What are you guys doing?”

“We are doing nothing, Eunmi-ah. What are you saying about?” D.O looked at you with his not so innocent face.

“Don’t nothing me. From the counter, I could heard your ugly bickering voice.” you rolled your eyes, again.

‘It’s really nothing, Eunmi.” Suho smiled and held your hand. Kai squint his eyes and glaring at his leader. If looked can kill people, Suho may be already die. Say bye bye to the world.

“我去的手” you said to him.

Suho tilted his head with confusion. “What are you saying, Eunmi-ah? I couldn’t understand you.”

“I said let my hand go.” you puffed your cheek with annoyance.

“Park Eunmi! What are you doing here! I paid you to work, not to flirting with my customers.” you boss scolding at you with angry.

You bite your cheek to prevent from fighting with him. Don’t you see that I am working here? I stop them from making any commotion at this stupid café.

“I am very sorry. I will continue my work.” you apologized with not sincere. You went to the counter and continue for your works.

“This is all your fault, hyung.” Baekhyun were accusing Suho.

“And why it is me? Aren’t you guys involved in this too.” he rolled his eyes. They were continued watching at you from their table. They decide to wait for you until your shift is over.