20

My Bad Boys

Today is a Valentine Days. All the girls busying giving their crush box of chocolate. You also could hear confessions. You rolled your eyes at the sight. Sehun are poking your face. “Eunmi-ah, don’t you have a chocolate for me? Or a confession?” he pouted.

“Why would I?” you scoffed. You walking out from your class and went to the garden. Suho saw you sitting on the couch. He ran to you. “My baby Eunmi! What are you doing here?”

“What do you want Suho?” you asked without looking at him. He held his hand to you. You raised your brow. “My chocolate.” he reply.

‘You already got yourself tons of chocolate from your fans. Why you asking from me?” you rolled your eyes. “Because those are not coming from you. I want chocolate coming from your heart.” he smiled.

“What a cheesy guy.” you push his head playfully. “I only act liked this whenever I’m with you.” he smiled and tucked your hair behind your ears. You cleared your throat. You avoid yourself from looking at his eyes. Your heart beat fast. Why my heart always felt liked this whenever I’m with one of them.

“Do you have ever once falling in love, Eunmi-ah?” Suho asked you abruptly. You bite your lips. Love, huh? Because of love, I behave like this.

‘No.” you lied.

“Are you telling me the truth, Eunmi? How could a beautiful girl like you never falling in love?” he don’t believe you.

“Say whatever you want because for me, love is bull.” you smirked. “Love is not bull until you falling in love with someone. The truth is I also never believe in love. In my life, girls are only toys for me to play.” he confessed.

“But that’s all thought disappeared when I meet her.” he looked at you. You cleared your throat again. Why I suddenly felt nervous.

“I should go.” you got up from the bench and ran to your class, leaving Suho just liked that.

Suho sigh. He ruffled his hair. “You should hear my confession, Eunmi-ah.”

What he does not know is there is one person looking at both of them all the time. He leaned his body on the wall. “I will not giving up on her too. I will fight for her.”

With a last glanced, he walked away from the scene.


Eunmi went to her seat. She was thinking whether she could give Exo-K chocolates or not. Sehun was not on his seat. Where could he be?

You shrugged your shoulder. Should I give or not? Baekhyun plopped himself on Sehun seat. “Yo, what are you thinking about?” he asked you.

‘I been thinking how could I get rid all of you.” you smirked. Baekhyun pouted. He wrapped his arms on your shoulder and leaned his face closer to you. You could feel his breath. “You know what, Eunmi-ah? You could never get rid of us, especially me.” he kissed your cheek.

You made a face and wiped your face. Suddenly, someone cleared . You looked up and meet with one of your junior. She is really shy. “Ba..Baekhyun sunbae, could you receive my chocolate and my confession?” she tucked her hair with shyly.

Baekhyun glanced at you and shifted his eyes back to the girl. “I can receive your chocolate but your confession, I am very sorry because I already someone special in my heart.”

You scoffed lightly. That girl broke down and ran out from your class. “Why you said liked that to her? Poor little girl.” you rolled your eyes. “No, can do. I couldn’t lie to my feeling.” Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder. He bring the chocolate to your mouth. “Here comes the airplane, say ahh..”

You pushed his hand gently. “I don’t eat chocolate.”

“Wae?” he whined and keeps forcing you to open your mouth. “Chocolate will make me fat.” you frowning and pushing his hand again.

“I don’t get you, Eunmi-ah. You are skinny enough. I like you just how the way you are” he mumbled.

You couldn’t catch his words. Sehun cleared his throat and push his hyung away. “Yah! What are you doing?” Baekhyun frowned.

“You sit on my place, hyung. After all, what are you doing here? This is not your class.” Sehun said to him.

Baekhyun ignored him; trying to make you eat the chocolate. Instead of you, Sehun eat the chocolate. “Yah!” Baekhyun protest.

Sehun pushed Baekhyun out from the class and closed the door on his face. He opens the door, giving ‘mehrong’ looks to Baekhyun before he closed the door again.