19

My Bad Boys

Chanyeol keep looking at the phone chains. He smiled whenever he thinking that he and you had this couple phone.

Baekhyun sit next to him and saw the couple chains. “Hey, isn’t that a couple chain?” he asked him. Chanyeol just nodded his head without moving his eyes from the chain.

“Are you dating with someone?” Baekhyun yelled and soon everyone gathered around him and Chanyeol. Chanyeol glared at him. “Thanks for saying it out loud, bacon.”

“Well, you make me surprised. How should I keep down my voice.” he shrugged his shoulder. Kai snatched the phone away from Chanyeol grip. “Where is the key?” he asked him.

Chanyeol pretending not hearing what he said. He played with his fingers. Suho rolled his eyes. “You heard what he said, Yeol. Who is the owner of the key?”

“I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me?” Chanyeol smirked. Sehun raised his brow. “Are you hiding something from us, hyung? Who is that lucky girl?”

Chanyeol bite his lower lips. Should I tell them or not?

Suddenly, loud knocking sounds interrupting their conversation. Sehun ran to open the door. “Eunmi-ah, what are you doing here?” he asked him. Suho went towards you and flashing his killer smile. “Are you coming to see me?”

You make a face. You rolled your eyes. “Is Chanyeol in there?”

Suho looked at your shirt and looked at Chanyeol shirt back. He gasped loudly. He just noticed about this. “Yah, Park Chanyeol! You are going out with My Eunmi!”he shouted.

Sehun looked at your shirt too and whined. “You were going out with my hyung, Eunmi-ah. Why you leave me?” he pouted. You pushed him away and went to Chanyeol when you saw him sitting on the couch.

All of them except him gasped again when they seeing the couple shirt. Kai shooting him daggers look while D.O cursing about him.

“Anyeong baby.” Chanyeol smiled. You looked at him with ‘Are you kidding me’ look. “Baby?” Sehun screamed.

“Yah! Are you cheating at me, Eunmi?” Kai asked you. You cleared your throat. “Since when I’m in love with both of you?”

“Then, explained to me why both of you wearing a couple shirt.” Suho asked you.

“What is it relationship with you?” you raised your brow.

Suho walked closer to you. “Fine, then! Don’t tell me. I hate you.” he pouted.

You throw Chanyeol wallet to him. “You left this to me.”

When you throw the wallet, Sehun saw you phone chains. He snatched the phone away from you. “Hey.” you protest him.

Sehun eyes widen and he throwing your phone to Baekhyun. “You have couple chains with him too!” he yelled.

You snatched your phone away. “What wrong with you guys? It is not a big deal.” you frowned. “Yes, it is. That is big deal for us!” D.O growled.

“Stop growling hyung. You are not a lion.” Sehun smirked. D.O glared at him. “Shut up, monkey.”

Kai pulled you to him and make you sit on his laps. He tightened his grip on your waist. “Kai!!” Suho and Baekhyun growled.

Kai rolled his eyes. “Tell me, why you wearing couple shirt and have that couple chains with you too? Are you two dating?” he asked.

Everyone is waiting for your answer with nervous. If you say yes, they will feel heartbreak but if you say no, Chanyeol will sad. Being as you, of course you will say the truth since you are emotionless girls.

“No. I don’t have any idea why you make that stupid speculation. I wore this shirt because he forcing me and for the phone chain, because he paid for it.”

You pushed Kai away and getting up from his laps. Sehun smiled happily. “I knew that you wouldn’t cheat on me, right?” he used his aegyo.

 

You made a weird expression. You pushed his head away. “I am not aegyo princess, so your aegyo hasn’t effect me.” you smirked. Sehun pouted. “Meanie Eunmi."

Baekhyun closed the door and prevent you from going inside your apartment. “Excuse me, you are blocking my way.” you told him.

“Cook for us. I’m hungry.” he said with his poker face. You gasped in disbelief. “What do you think I am? I am not your maid. Go cook by yourself.”

Suho joining him, blocking you from going home. “Cook for us, Eunmi.”

“What the—“

D.O standing behind you. “Cook for us, please?” he kissed your neck. You jumped in surprised. “Yah, Do kyungsoo! Are you searching for you death!” Sehun and Chanyeol chased him. Kai wiped D.O traced on your neck with his sleeve. “Could you cook for us, please?” he looked at you with his puppy eyes.

You sigh in defeated. Why am I trapping with this group of childish guys.