Chapter 23

My Bad Boys

Chapter 23 :What Is His Relationship With You?

 

Kai running to you and pushed Jongjin away. “Eunmi-ah, gwenchana?” he asked worriedly. You rolled your eyes. Facing with Jongjin already made you irritated and now Kai interfered in the middle of business.

You get up from the floor without his help. “Who is he, Eunmi?” Kai asked you. Jongjin observing him from head to toe. “And who is the hell are you?” he asked Kai back.

Before Kai could answer him, you cut him. “Go, Jongjin. Leave me alone. You don’t have any business with me anymore.” you said without looking at his eyes.

“I still do, Eunmi. I---“

“Didn't you heard what she said to you? She didn’t want to see you. Go away.” Kai pushing him harshly. Jongjin pushed his hands away. “Don’t you dare touch me!”

You hit your head. You are standing in the middle both of them. You pushed Kai out from your house. “Go. This is my business.”

Jongjin smiling in winning. Inside his head, he was debating with his mind.What is his relationship with my Eunmi?
“And for you, Jongjin, please leave me alone. Were you already forgetting what had you done to me? To my life?”

‘Eun—“

“Ka (go).” you cut his words and slammed the door closed. You leaned your body at the door. Why all of these happening to me again?

Jongjin looking at your door with sad face. He turned his body and meet with the rest of Exo-K. He rolled his eyes. He stepped inside the elevator with sad face. Whatever happen, I will not letting you go again, just liked what I did before.


“Mind someone tell me what exactly happening, right now?” D.O asking someone.

“No one knows the answer, Kyungsoo. Only Eunmi could answer your questions.” Suho sigh.

“Does he have a special relationship with Eunmi?” Sehun asked.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and knocking your door. You open the door with annoyed face. “What do you want?”

“Who is he?” he blurt out. Baekhyun hit his head because of his bluntness. “Just ignoring him, Eunmi.”

“No! We have right to know.” Kai interrupt. You raised you brow. “Who the hell are you thinking to INTERFERE MY BUSINESS!” you yelled angrily.

Kai was startled because of your sudden outburst. Even the rest of them too. They were already familiar with your annoyed and heartless attitudes but not this. “Eun—“

You closed your door roughly. D.O blinked his eyes. “She’s scary when angry. Reminds me so that I couldn’t search fight with her.”

“That damn guy! If I meet with him again, I swear that I will kill him. Because of him, Eunmi angry liked this.” Sehun hissed.

Kai ruffled his hair with frustration. He ran into his room and slammed the door closed. “Who the hell is he, Eunmi-ah? What is his relationship with you? Is he someone special to you?” he mumbled.

“I never feel messed liked this.” Kai chuckle and sit on the floor. “You really bring a great impact to my life, Park Eunmi.”


Sehun bite his lips. His heart ached when he seeing you liked that. “What is this feeling? Why my heart ached whenever I see her sad?”

He laughed dryly. “This is not love, right? It is impossible for me to falling in love with her.”

But whenever he with you, he always felt happy. He always felt jealous when one of his hyung closer to you.


Suho lay on his bed and closed his eyes. “Don’t tell me that he is someone special to you, Eunmi? It will break my heart.” he sigh.

He shifting his body to the right; facing the wall. In the end, he’s getting up from his bed. “I couldn’t sleep. I need to know the answer. Damn!” he cursed angrily.


Baekhyun was looking at your picture inside his phone. He never feels bored whenever he looked at your picture. “You are my sunshine.” he smiled.

“You didn’t know that guy, aren’t you? He is not someone special to you, right?” he asked to himself. “I must be crazy because talking to myself.”

“Look at what have you done to me, Park Eunmi? I become miserable just because of you.”


“Eunmi, Park Eunmi and Park Chanyeol.” Chanyeol mumbled to himself .He written your name with him on a small paper.

“We can become a great couple. Chanmi couple.” he smiled. He throwing his pen away and scrambled the paper. “Who is he?”

“He is great competitors for me. I wouldn’t lose to him.” Chanyeol smirked while looking at the couple chain.


“Eunmi was scary when she mad. She would become incredible hulk. The different between both of them is she couldn’t turn and change to green.” D.O mumbled alone inside his room.

“But she still cute when she angry.” he beamed happily. “I must take a note about this.”

“Eunmi is cuter if she mad but she also could kill me.” he frowned.

He rolling on his bed with annoyed. “What should I do? Everyone marinate themselves liked fish inside their room. What should I do? I’m bored.” he whined childishly. He punched his pillow and throwing it across his room. “That’s it. I’m going to Eunmi house. I don’t care if she killed me. I’m bored. At least that could kill my bored.” he getting up from his bed; walking out from his room.