Chapter 24

My Bad Boys

Chapter 24 : D.O

 

D.O took a deep breath first before he knocking your door. Please don't let her kill me. You open the door with annoyed. "What do you want, D.O?"

"Can I going inside first?" he asked you. You rolled your eyes but you let him walking inside your house. You slammed your door closed loudly and he jumped in surprised.

He cleared his throat and make himself comfortable on your couch. "Spit it out. What do you want?" you asked him.

"Promised to me first that you are not going to kill me?"

"What the--Yah!I'm not a murderer. What do you think am I?"

"Well, you scary when you mad." he mumbled. You heard him. "Well, thanks for the compliment too." you said sarcastically.

"Eunmi-ah, who was that guy? What is his relationship with you?"

"Why'd you want to know? That was not your business." you said with cold.

"For your information, all my friends are depressing right now and trapped themselves inside their room." D.O rolled his eyes.

You looked at him with curiosity. "And why is that?"

"It is all because of you. They are same with me. We are dying to know who is exactly that guy."

"That guy..Nevermind. Just forget about him. He is not important anymore." you said to him. You sit on the nearest couch, facing with D.O. He is playing with his fingers and looking at you with nervous.

"I'm not going to eat you, Do Kyungsoo." you rolled your eyes, again.

"You know what? You really bring a great impact to them." he blurted out.

"Who?"

"What do you mean who? Of course it's Suho, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun. Well, except me." he whisper.

"They are really attached to you." he continue.

"Then, what about you?" you asked him.

"M..Me?" he pointing to himself.

"Well, duh. Isn't it obvious." you said in duh tone.

"Well, honestly I think that you're cute but you are too scary."

You laughed when you heard his comment. " Well, I never know that you're scared to me. The great D.O scared to Park Eunmi." you . He rolled his eyes. "Keep teasing me, Eunmi."

D.O keep looking at you. He walked closer to you. "Yah! Yah! What are you doing?" you asked him. You backed away from him. He trapping you with both of his hands. He leaned closer to your face. You swallowing your saliva and avoid his eyes.

"You afraid of skinship, huh?" he smirked. Your eyes widening."Mwoh? Me? Afraid of skinship? Yeah, in your dream." you scoffed.

"Is that's so, Park Eunmi?" he your cheek. You pushed his hand away. Before he could do anything to you, someone pulled his shirt roughly. "And what do you thinking you are doing, Do Kyungsoo. Standing nearer to my Eunmi?" Baekhyun growled.

You titled your head in confusion. "Yah! How did you get inside my house?"

"Well, duh. You were not locking the door." Baekhyun said sarcastically. "Why you here, hyung? I thought you made decision to spending the rest of your time inside your room."

"And what are you doing here, D.O?" Baekhyun asking D.O back.

"Me? Of course I wanted to see my beautiful and lovely Eunmi." he smiled and hugging you from behind. You made a face. Baekhyun growled and pushing him away from you.

Soon, both of them started to bickering about you. You puffed your cheek in annoyance. "That's it. Both of you, out from my house."

You pushing them out. Baekhyun grab your door handle. "I don't want to go yet. I wanna play with you." he whined.

You pushed him out with all your forced and closed the door. Why everyone wanted to know about him?