-45- To The Supermarket (Part 2)

My Bad Boys

 

You and Exo-k went to the nearer supermarket. As soon as you guys stepped into the supermarket, all the eyes were looking at you. They were shooting you enviously looked because they are six hot and good looking guys around you. You smirked lightly when caught their words.

" She's so lucky for having them around her. I want to have hot guys around me too." said one of the customers.

D.O cleared his throat. "I hate an attention." he frowned.

"That's what you get for having a good looking face." you replied while your eyes looking at the list.

"So you admit that we are hot and good looking guys?" Suho and Kai are raising their brow.

"I never said that."

"You were just now."

"I only said it to D. O.. Not to you guys." you smirked. Their expression fell. "Wait..Wait..What do you mean only D.O? Yah! Are you blind or what?"

"You got a problem with me, Kai?"

"Aish! You lucky that I couldn't hit you."

"What is it, Kim Jong In?"

"Yah, it's Kai, not Kim Jong In." he frowned.

"Whatever, you said, Kim. Jong. In." you .

"Eunmi-ah, get in." Baekhyun said to you while pointing to the trolley that he's been holding.

"What do you think I am? A baby?"

"Oh come one. Please, please." he plead.

You bite your lips and ignored him. Be as Baekhyun, he will not give up until you got into the trolley.  He gave a signal to Chanyeol. Without wasting any times, Chanyeol lifting your body easily and put inside the trolley.

"Yah! What's wrong with you guys! Why you guys are so stubborn." you frowned.

"We just don't want you to get tired, my baby Eunmi." Baekhyun whisper into your ears. You could feel his breath on your neck. Your body stiffened.

Baekhyun smirked seeing your reaction. He pulled the trolley to the vegetable section.

"I want that." you pointed to bacon.

Baekhyun looking at you before him looking back at Bacon. Bacon, huh? Suddenly an evil thought playing in his mind. "My baby Eunmi, why do you need that bacon when you have hot bacon next to you."

"Yah! You byuntae!"

"What? Are you imagining about something dirty, Eunmi-ah?"

Your face reddened. You tried to get out from the trolley but only to be pushed back. "Nu-uh. You are not going to anywhere."

You pouted. Then, don't do that to me again. I'll swear that my heart beat faster until I thought that I am going to die.

Sehun came to you and put a cotton of chocolate bar inside the trolley. He looks at you with his innocent smile and move to another section.

Kai is standing next to you. He snatched the list away from you. "Yah!"

"You. Quite. Your voice is annoying." he rolled his eyes.

"Tsk..Talking to yourself."

Soon, all the things that you want to buy are all inside the trolley. Baekhyun pulled the trolley to the counter. That cashier was looking at you weird. You quickly looked away with your red face. Stupid Bacon for making me do this.

While waiting for the cashier to tick the groceries, Suho playing with your hair. You raised your brow. "Don't you have anything else to play?"

He shook his head cutely. You quickly looked to the right, facing Chanyeol. He grinned at you.  What's wrong with all of them. Baekhyun gave his credit card to the cashier and lifting you out of the trolley. "Our journey inside the trolley is over, my baby Eunmi."

"I am not your baby."

"Yeah, she's my baby." D.O interrupts.

"I am not your baby, too."

"Then whose baby are you?" Chanyeol blurted out, making another five head turned to you, waiting for your answer eagerly. You  cleared your throat. " I am not anyone baby. I am me." you smirked.

"Not for long." Exo-K thinks in their heart.