11

My Bad Boys

You woke up for the next morning late. Thanks to Exo-K. They were hanging out in your house until midnight. You were also tried to chasing them out but that’s all useless. You looked over your reflection on the mirror. You eyes looked liked a panda.  I swear I will kill them next time.

You stepping inside the bathroom and washing your face. The cold water was making you snapping from your sleep. You brushed your teeth and wet your hair. It’s too cold. You wore your white t-shirt with shorts jean.

You let your hair fall to your shoulder. You walked out from your room and headed to the kitchen. You take out your baked toast and take your bag. You locked your door while you eating baked toast.

You turned your body to the walking through the stairs. Exo-K was already waiting for you on the stairs. Kai was watching over you while he leaning his body on the wall.

“What are you guys doing here?” you asked.

Kai walked closely to you and touching your panda eyes. “Don’t you have good sleep last night?” he asked you. You pushed his hand away. “How can I sleep well last night? Tell me who the one who keep begging me were accompanying them until midnight.” you rolled your eyes.

“Woaw, Eunmi-ah. You look liked a panda but cute panda.” Suho grinned over you. “Hahaha…So funny.” you said sarcastically. You walked past them and headed out from the building.

Exo-K was walking closely to you. There are no distanced between you and them. You stopped from walking, so they are. “3 meters away from ME.” you emphasized every each word.

“Wae?” Sehun asked you.

“Just do what I say.” you growl. You take stepped farther away from them and walked to the school. Exo-K was still following you closely.

You stopped from walking abruptly. You turned your body; facing all of them. “What did I just said, just now?”

They avoid your stared and looking at something. “Don’t tell me that you guys are deaf.” you let out fake gasp.

“Of course we’re not, silly.” D.O gritted his teeth. “Then, you guys should heard what I said right? 3. Meters. Away. Away!” you warned them.

You continued walking to the school. Every each of minutes, you will turn your back, looking at all of them. “Fine! Fine! 3 meters away.” Chanyeol screaming with annoyed.

“Good then.” you smirked and walked to school happily. They are already a lot of students arrived to the school. The moment you stepping your foot into the school, no one’s paid any attention to you but the moment Exo-K walking inside, a loud faint screaming could be heard. You closed both of your ears. Oh god. I felt relieve because I stand far away from them. If not, I guarantee that my ears will bleed because of this stupid screaming.

You walked into your class happily but Suho was stopping you. You raised your brow. “Do I know you?” you asked him. He looked at you with weird. “What are you saying, Eunmi-ah? Do you hit your head?” he grinned evilly. You smiled innocently at him. You stepped into his foot and him yelping loudly.

“Pretend that you didn’t know me, Suho OPPA. I don’t want to die early yet.” you hissed slowly. Ara was walking to your direction and looking at you with her curious eyes. You sigh in defeat. Here we go again, the queen drama.

“Eunmi-ah, do you know him?” she asked you. You rolled your eyes with bored. “What it is the relation with you if I know him?”

She glanced over Suho. He is also waiting her answer. Why she cared so much if you know him. “Because I am his girlfriend.” she blurt out.

You widen your eyes. You were laughing as hard as you can until your tears fall out. Suho make a disgusting face. “Ara-ah, were this is your truth behavior or what? Every time, you seeing hot looking guys, you will always claiming them as your boyfriends. Are you desperate much to get a boyfriend?”

Exo-k also was laughing at her. Suho rolled his eyes. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder. “Last time, I check, you claimed Sehun to be your boy and now you claiming me to be your boy. What are you?”

You pushed his arm away. “3 meters away from me.” you remind him again. He stuck his tongue out at you playfully. “I never said that I will follow that stupid rules.” he smirked. Ara was fumed in angry and she was about to slapped your face because of the humiliation you made to her when you stopped her hand. You were glaring on her.

“Touch me and you died.” you released her hand roughly. “That was my Eunmi.” Kai smirked and watched over you with his amused face.

You heard his statement. “Do you have any death wish to hypo!” you glared at him.

He mocked your words. “Look liked you can hurt me.” he scoffed. You rolled your eyes. “Whatever. I just waste my time and my saliva by talking with stupid hypo.”

You walked into your school with Sehun following you from behind. Chanyeol was cursing inside his heart. Damn you, Oh Sehun! Why are you in the same class with her?

Suho poked his head inside your class. “Eunmi-ah, we are waiting for you at lunch, arasso. Make sure you come.” he shout.

All the head turned their attention to you. Some girls were shooting you their envious eyes. You cured Suho inside your heart angrily. Stupid Suho.