10

My Bad Boys

You unlocked your door and walked into your house. You stopped in front of the door and prevent Exo-K from coming inside your house. “What now, Eunmi?” Sehun whined childishly. “You guys are absolutely not allowed for coming or stepping your dirty food inside my house.” you smirked and try taking your grocery bag but they held it higher so that you couldn’t reach.

This time, it was you who are whining over them. “What now? Give me back my grocery bag!”

Baekhyun and Suho were looking at you with their amused face. I never thought this cold heartless girl could be childish too.

“We will give it to you but you need to let us get inside your house, first.” Baekhyun told you. You quickly reject his suggestion. “No! You are not going inside my house.”

“Why? Is there any something that we shouldn’t see?” Kai was teasing you. “Shut up, hypo. Fine, then come in.” you groaned and open the door wider for them.

They running inside your house and put the grocery on the stand nearer to the kitchen. Kai was laying his body on your coach while Sehun was looking at your shelf. He found an album full with your picture. You didn’t seeing that he already taking the album and bring to the living room.

“Hey, guys. Look at this.” Sehun was calling his hyung. All of them quickly gathered around him and looked at the album.

You heard laughter. You walked to the living room and saw that they were looking at something. You walked closer to them and your eyes widen. “Yah! Who said that you can see my album!’ you snatch the album away and hide it inside your room. You locked your door first before headed back to the kitchen.

“You are not fun, Eunmi.” Baekhyun was pouting at you. You raised your brow. And I thought that he is the matured one inside this stupid group. “Well, sorry for not being fun. You guys may go out from my house now.” you said sarcastically. “What a rude host are you, Eunmi? You invited us come in and then you chased us out.” Kai rolled his eyes.

“I didn’t invited you, you stupid hypo. You guys were forcing me!” you frowned. “Whatever, I was just wasting my time and my saliva by talking with a bunch of monkey.”

“How can you comparing us to monkey! At least, you may compare us to some hot idol.” D.O frowning.

“Well, you guys really looked liked monkey.” you shoot him your innocent face. He sigh in defeat and lays his head on Suho laps.

“Why are you so cold towards us, Eunmi? We didn’t doing anything wrong to you.” Suho blurt out. All the head turned to looking at you; waiting for your answer. You bite your lips and avoid their stared. You walked into the kitchen and start making a meal for you and them.


Chanyeol was watching your movement. The way you were bites your lips. The way you were avoiding their stare. There is something inside her that always made me always feel attracted to her.

Baekhyun rest his arm on Chanyeol shoulder and looked at his eyes direction. He was looking sternly at you. Baekhyun nudged his elbow and gaining his attention. “What are you looking at?” he asked him. He was already known the answered but he wanted to hear it from Chanyeol mouth.

“Nothing.” Chanyeol replied shortly. Chanyeol walked to Suho and sit next to him. Baekhyun shifted his eyes to looking at you. He felt guilty for making as their maid. He was deciding to help you. “Hey, Eunmi.” he smiled at you. You just nodded your head coolly. Baekhyun take the scoop from you. “Let me do this. You do the dessert.” he said to you.

“There is no dessert for all of you. This is not a restaurant but MY HOUSE.” you scoffed and opening the fridge. Baekhyun was only looking at you sheepishly. You peeled the orange skin and make an orange juiced. You sigh. What am I doing? Why I cooked for them?

You trying to take a sugar from the shelf but it are too high. You felt someone breathe on your neck. You swallow your saliva. Baekhyun was pressing his body with you and helping you taking a sugar.

“Here.” he was giving the bowl to you. “T..Thanks.”

You take the sugar from him. He continued cooking the meal while you making a juiced. You were looking on his back. You could felt your face turned to red. You shook your head roughly. What am I thinking? Stop from thinking any dirty, Eunmi.

“What are you doing?” D.O asked you. “Huh?” you were snapping from your daze.

“I’m asking you what you are doing?” he repeating it again. “Making a juice.”

“That’s not what I meant, silly girl. I referred to this.” he pointed to your head. You touched your head in confusion. “You were shook your head liked crazy girl. That’s what I’m asking about.”

You answered his question quickly. ‘No..Nothing. You should bring this to the table.” you passed the jug to him. D.O was giving you weird look before he walked to the dining table. You sigh in relief. There is nothing you should care and think about, Eunmi. Guy was always same.

“Are you done, Eunmi?” Baekhyun asked you while hold on a plate. You nodded your head and walked to dining table with him. “Guys, dinner is ready.” Baekhyun was calling for his friends.

“Wah, its smell delicious.” Sehun grinned and take a seat next to you, while sit on your left side. Now, you were trapping between Kai and Sehun. In order name, rhinoceros and hypo.

You started eating the meals without waiting for anyone. They only looked at you. “What?” you asked them. “Don’t you need to invite us before we can eat? I meant you are the owner of this house.” Suho were scratching his not itchy head.

“Now, you being a gentleman. Whatever, just eat before I chased all of you out from my house.” you scoffed and eating your meal liked nothing happen. Soon, all of them are following you, eating their meal.

You glanced over at all of them. A small smiled tugged up at the end of corner of your lips. It’s been a while for me eating with everyone. I always eat alone, by myself.