Chapter 27 : Unexpected Scene

My Bad Boys

Chapter 27 : Unexpected Scene

 

 

Sehun glaring at the boys. He looking at you and shift his attention back to the boys. "You could have a seat at the empty space." spoke your teacher. You pray in your heart that JongJin wouldn't take a seat behind you. But to your dismay, he sitting behind you.

You let out heavy sigh. "My life is spare starting from today." you pouted. Sehun laying his head on the table, like you. He your cheek. "Eunmi-ah, gwenchana?" he asked with concerned. You felt an electric shock coming through your body. Sehun could feel it too because he quickly pulled his hands away.

JongJin saw how closed are you with Sehun from behind. He clench his fist tightly. He poked your shoulder. Since you knew it was him, you decide to ignore him. He continue poking your shoulder again. Sehun felt pissed.

"Yah! Stop bothering her! Couldn't you seeing that she's resting."

"Do I know you?" JongJin blinked his eyes. Sehun frowned. He pry JongJin hands from your shoulder and bring you closer to him. And now, JongJin are the one who pissed off, right now.

You just letting them do anything to you liked you are their toy. You puffed your cheek in annoyance. As on the right cue, the bell ring. You going out from your class quickly. Jong Jin saw you and he beat Sehun from chasing over you.

"Eunmi-ah. Wait for me!" he yelled from behind. You quicken your paced but unlucky for you, he could easily caught on you because of his long legs. He yanked your arms and bring you to his embraced.

"Why you running away from me?" he whisper into your ears. You froze on your position. Seeing there is no reaction coming from you, he tightened his hug.

"I miss you."

He held your face and looked into your deep brown eyes. He pulled your face closer and is about to kissed your lips when someone yanked his collar and punch his face. You snapped in reality when you heard him groaned in pain.

JongJin was sitting on the floor with bleeding lips and Suho was fuming with angry. What..What is going on here?

He wiped his bloods with his thumb while glaring at Suho. "Who is the hell are you?"

"Who are you?" Suho asked him back.

"Tsk..You got to be kidding me. I'm asking you questions and you reply with another questions."

You bend down your knee and observed his bleeding lips. JongJin expression soften when he seeing you care about him. You turned your head to Suho. "Go oppa. Leave this to me. After all, this is my business, not yours."

"But..but.."

"Dude, you heard what she said to you. Leave us alone." JongJin smirked and smiled in winning. Suho noticed his mocking face. He clench his fist and took a deep breath. "Arasso. But remember that I always here whenever you need me."

He glancing at you again before he leaving you alone with JongJin at the scene. Students are start badmouthing about you. They feel curious why this new students liked you.

"Let's treat your bleeding lips first." you said to him. You help him getting up from the floor and went to the infirmary. Without you knowing, Kai was watching the scene with bitter face.