Chapter 26 : Why Is He Here?

My Bad Boys

Chapter 26: Why Is He Here?

 

You going out from your house and only to be snapping by Sehun sudden figure. You leapt by sense of shock. You massage your chest while glaring him. "Yah! Do you wanna die? If you want, then tell me. It's my pleasure to kill you!"

Sehun pouted. "How dare you want to kill me, Eunmi. You're meanie."

You knock his head. "I'm not meanie."

Kai leaning his body at the wall. "What is going on here?" he asked. You squinted your eyes to him. "That's not your business." you said coldly. He raised his brow. "Are you still angry at me, Eunmi?"

You glance him with cold eyes. You walked past him and step into the elevator. "Hey, wait for us." Suho yelled and abruptly chased after you. You pressed the button as soon as all of them already inside the elevator.

Chanyeol nudge on Baekhyun elbow. "Do something." he whisper to him.

 "Why it must be me. It supposed to be Kai." Baekhyun hissed. Kai cleared his throat loudly and gaining both of his hyung attentions. "I could hear you guys clearly." he mouthed to them.

Chanyeol rolling his eyes. He walked towards your direction with smiled. "Eunmi-ah, are you free today, after school?" he asked with shy. "Why?"

"It..I just want to lounging with you." he blurted out. The elevator dings open. You come out from the elevator without answering him. Suho looked at him and patted his back. "It's alright, Chanyeol-ah. At least you tried." he smiled. Chanyeol sigh and following you quietly from behind.

You stop in the middle of the road. You cleared your throat. "I'll see you after school."

Without waiting his reaction, you ran to your school with red face. Oh my god! What did I just do.

Sehun stopping his hyung from walking. "I want go too." he said. Chanyeol raised his brow. "Then, why don't you talk to her before?"

"This was all Kai fault."

"Me? Yah, quit from keep blaming on me!" Kai hissed angrily.

"Well, that was really your fault. Why you must asked her that questions!" Sehun growled with pissed.

"Well, I am very sorry, then! If I knew she will angry and treat us like this, of course I wouldn't asked her that!"

Before this fight getting worst, Suho stepped in the middle and pry both of them. "Stop it! It's useless. Things already happen. We should go now." he said with stern voice.

"Wow, hyung. You still have guts going to school." D.O smirked. Baekhyun take out a box of cigarette and smokes.

Chanyeol squinted his eyes to him. "Yah, since when you smoke?"

Baekhyun looked at him while him exhale the smokes. "This thing help me getting away from my stress."

"Stress? Stress of what?"

"Stress from watching these two monkeys fighting with each other. Oh, by the way, I also want to follow you too. It's not fair if it's only you who get to spending your day with her alone."

"All of us will go. That's the end." Suho interrupt . He continue walking to the school without waiting for his friends. "Hyung, wait for us." Sehun yelled.

 


 

You glanced on your back. There is no one behind you. Where is that monkeys could be?

You shrugged your shoulder and going inside your class. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here?" Ara smirked while she blocking your way.

"Move Ara. I don't have time to playing with your stupid game." you pushed her but she wouldn't budge from her position. You sigh heavily. "What do you want?"

"What is your relationship with Exo-K oppa?"

"And why would I tell you about that? That's my personal life."

"Oh come on, Eunmi. Stop from being ." she scoffed.

"Me? ? You got to be kidding me. Say the ones who talking to herself." you smirked. You pushed her away with all your energy and sit on your chair. You lay down your head on the table.

You noticed someone sitting next to you. You just ignored him because you know it was Sehun.

"Eunmi, wake up. It's not the perfect times for you to sleep." Sehun poked your face.

"I'm not sleeping. Stop bothering me, monkey." you mumbled.

Your teacher walked into the class and slammed her book on the table. "Ok, kids. Listen carefully. We got new students today. You may come in sons."

You heard girls screaming with joy. You closed your ears but it's useless. Aish, these crazy lunatic girls. What is so special about the new student, huh?"

You look upwards, seeing the face. You gasped in surprised. That guys smirked to you and winked. All the heads turned to look at you. You cursed about him silently in your heart.Why is he here?

"Son, please introduced yourself?" said the teacher.

"Annyeong hasaeyo. Choneun Wong Jong Jin imnida."