Chapter 29 : Flashback ( Part 1)

My Bad Boys

Chapter 29: Flashback (Part 1)

 

Instead of going to class, Sehun dragging you to the rooftop. Him sitting next to you. "Feel better, right now? he asked you. You nodded your head. "Thanks. You must think that I am weak girls, right?"

Sehun shook his head He hold your hands. "Don't say that, Eunmi. You are greatest girls have I ever seen. You're special." he smiled.

"JongJin, he was my ex-boyfriend. We were very happy until one day, he decides to break my heart." you whisper to him.

Sehun your hair. "It's ok. No need to tell me, if you're not ready yet."

"No. You have right to know. After all, you already eavesdropped my conversation with him." you glared him.

Sehun rubbing his neck sheepishly. "Well, I'm worried about you. That's why I follow you. Mianhae."

Your expression softens. You smiled and resting your head on your knees. "I was used to be cheerful and bubbly girls before this."


Flashback

"Eunmi-ah, wake up. You're going to be late." your mom shook your body softly. "Five minutes more, Umma."

"Aniya. You have to wake up now or say bye-bye to your lovely pancake." she teased you.

You get up abruptly from the bed and ran to the bathroom. "You're meanie Umma." you shout from the bathroom. Your mom smiled and walking out of your room.

You spend about 30 minutes in the bathroom. You open your closet and pick your long sleeve baby doll ruffle drawstring top to wear.

Happy with your appearance, you are going out of your room and headed to the dining room. Your mom and your dad already waiting for you at the table.

"Morning appa. Morning Umma." you kissed their cheek.

"Morning my lovely princess." your father pinched your cheek.

You pulled out the chair and sit. Your eyes brightened when you see your favorite breakfast. "Maa!"

"Eat it slowly, Eunmi-ah." your mother smiled. You ate the pancake happily. You glanced at your watch. "Ommo, I'm going to be late. Bye umma, bye appa." you screamed and ran into your school.

You panted and run out of breath when you arrived in your school. Your friends, Eunhae slung her arms on your shoulder. "Morning, Eunmi."

"Morning, friends."

"You nearly going to be late, you know that?" she scoffed. "Neh, umma. I knew it."

She rolled her eyes and walked to the hallway with you. Soon, all the girls blocking your ways and louds screaming voice could hear. "Oh no, don't tell me that there are aliens will land at our school!" Eunhae gasped in surprised. You rolled your eyes at her over reacting reactions.

"Babo! Why would aliens would landing at our school." you scoffed and focusing your eyes at the commotion.

"Jong Jin oppa, saranghae.Please marry me!"

"Chi Hoon oppa, I wanna raised your child."

"Jae Hyun oppa!"

   

Three guys walking coolly through the hallway until one of the guys caught an eye with you.

You could feel your face blushing. You quickly look away, avoiding his eyes. That guy smirked at you before he walked past you with his friends.

Eunhae nudging your elbow. "Ommo, did you see that. He just smirks at you, Eunmi-ah."

"Nah.Maybe he looking at someone else."

"No! I am 100 % positively sure that he was looking at you. Trust my instinct, Eunmi-ah."

You chuckled. "Why would I? Since when you become astrologer?"

"You don't believe me, aren't you." she pouted. You ruffled her hair. "Whatever, let's go inside our class. I wouldn't want to get any detention."

"Jeez. You and your nerd." Eunhae rolled her eyes but she's following you quietly from behind.

Lucky for you, when you go inside the class, your teacher doesn't come yet. You sit at your place and listening to your iPod. Eunhae tapped her finger on your table. You looked at her.

"I'm positively sure that he is going to like you."

You shook your head. "Stopping that."

"Stop what?"

"Stop your weird circumstance. That is not going to happen between both of us."

"Well, who knows about fate. Maybe you are being fated to be with him, together." she said dreamingly.

"Yeah, saying that to you Chi Hoon oppa."

As soon as you say his name, Eunhae face turning to red. You smirked. "Ahah! I am correct then. You have a crush at Chi Hoon oppa."

Eunhae covered your mouth. "Yah, slow down will you."

You her hands and she abruptly pulled her hands away from you. "Ew, what is this, Eunmi? You play dirty." she frowned.

"Eunhae got a crush to Chi Hoon oppa~~" you sang. She pouted and quickly turned in front. "My best friends got her first crush." you again. She turned to look at you and want to hit your head but thanks to your teacher who are going inside your class. You stuck your tongue out to her and giving her 'mehrong' look.