Chapter 22

My Bad Boys

Chapter 22 : Who Is He?

 

Sehun hug his chocolate happily. He had been hugging the box for one hour. D.O was munching his chocolate while he looking at Sehun. “What are you doing, Sehun?”

“Can’t you seen what am I doing?” Sehun rolled his eyes. “You are weird kiddo.” D.O mumbled.

“How could you eat Eunmi’s chocolate just liked that?” Sehun asked him.

“Wae? Isn’t chocolate is just for eat, not to be hugging.” D.O smirked and munching his chocolate happily.

“The chocolate will gone liked that when you ate it. I want to save this chocolate. I feel guilty if I ate it.” he pouted.

D.O looked at him with ‘are you kidding me’ look. “Well, that’s your choice. But remember that the chocolate will expired if you saving it for long.” he smirked.

“Hyung, could I take the chocolate from you, please? I want eat it too..” Sehun used his puppy eyes to plead.

D.O made a face. “Eat your chocolate then. This is mine and mine alone. Eunmi give it to me.”

“Stop being immature, Sehun. Just eat the chocolate.” Suho interrupt while he walked past both of them.

“Where are you going, hyung?” Kai asked him when he saw him with fully cloth. “You are not going out do you?”

“Well, duh. Of course I am.” Suho rolled his eyes and texting with someone.

Chanyeol looked at him with suspicious eyes. He tiptoed behind Suho and peek on the screen. “Ommo, hyung are going out with Eunmi!”

Suho hit his head hardly. “Stupid dongsaeng!”

“Hyung, you did not planning that, aren’t you?” Baekhyun frowning.

“Yah, at least give me a chance..The three of you already spending your times with her. And now, it is my turned.” Suho pouted.

“Then, I’ll go too.” Kai smirked. There is knock sound on their door. Chanyeol ran to open the door because he thought that it is you. But it’s not. It was a guy.

“May I help you?” he asked him.

“Is this Park Eunmi house?” that guy asked him back. Kai went to the door with Baekhyun. “Who are you and what do you want from her?”

That guy ignored him. “Is this Park Eunmi house?”

“No, that’s her house.” D.O pointed to your house. Sehun hit his head. “Why did you told him, you moron!” he hissed.

“Yah! I am still your hyung! How dare you hit my head?” D.O growl angrily.

That guy thanks to him and pressed your bell.


You are enjoying watching television when someone pressed the bell. You slow down the voice and open the door. Your eyes widening when you see the figure.

 

“What do you want?’ you said harsh tone. He smiled and your cheek. Exo-K saw it and clenching their fist tightly. “I missed you.” he whispering softly to your ears. You slapped his hands away. “Missed me? Are you ing kidding with me?”

He still smiled and your harsh tone seem didn’t give an impact to him. “You’re change. You are no longer the gentle and bubbly Eunmi I know.”

“Well sorry to disappointing you but that Eunmi already died long long long time ago.” you rolled your eyes. You closed the door but he quickly blocked it with his feet.

“What are the hell do you want with me, Won Jongjin?” you yelled.

“You.” he smirked and pushed your door hardly until it opens again. You stumbled behind and he quickly caught you before you fall to the cold floor.

He holds your waist tightly. “You still careless Eunmi.” he chuckled. Before this, his chuckled voice always melting your heart but now, it made you irritated whenever you heard it.

“Let go off me.”

“No!” he blurted out.

“For the last time, I said let go off me, you !” you gritted your teeth. He let you go and you fall on the cold floor. “Oppsie, my bad.” he smirked.

You bite your lips to prevent you from crying in front of him. “Why are you showing your face to me again, Jongjin?”

Even looking at his face, it makes you remember all the memories when both of you still together. His smirked wiped off from his face. He was gazing you with that look again. Looks that made you fall in love with him.

 

 


Dum! Dum! Dum!!

Another characters is appeared...

What will Exo-K do when they know his relationship with you??