Chapter 33 : Flasback (Part 5 )

My Bad Boys

Jongjin parked his car in front of his house. He tucked your hair behind your ears. "I don't want you to go yet." he pouted. You chuckled. " Silly oppa. We will meet again tomorrow."

"Yes, but..."

You cut him by kissing his lips. He smiled and deepened the kiss. Both of you pulled out. He is resting his head on yours. "I love you." he whispers while your lips with his thumbs. "I love you too. I should get going now, oppa. My mother will mad at me." you smiled.

Jongjin hugging you once again before he lets you go. "I'll see you tomorrow."

You are waving your hand to him. Jongjin driving his car back to his house after he sees you get inside the house safely. He unconsciously smiles while touching his lips. "What is this feeling?"

He parks his car in the garage and going inside his house.

Chi Hoon and Jae Hyun are waiting for him on the couch in the living room. "Where were you?" Chi Hoon asked him while eating his popcorn.

"Somewhere." Jungjin reply.

Jae Hyun raising his brow. "You disappear after you got that chick at the club? Do you by any chance having again with that girl?"

"So what if I had with her? It is not like I'm in the relationship. Wait, I am."

"You what?" Chi Hoon spit his water in Jae Hyun face. "Yah! Why many spots here, you choose my face." he frowned.

"I'm sorry. You, repeat your words again!

" Well, I just told you that I am in relationship."Jongjin reply calmly. "And may I know who is that girl?" Jae Hyun asked while he wipes his face.

"Eunmi."

"Eunmi? As in Park Eunmi. Yah, I thought you just playing with her?"Chi Hoon growl.

"I am. I never said that I'm in a serious relationship and love her, right?"

"You, you know what will happen if you break her heart. Don't do that, Jongjin."

"No can do. She is such a stupid girl for believing my words." Jongjin shrugged his shoulder.

"Fine, then. If anything happens to you, we are not involved in these stupid games, arasso!" Jae Hyun said with a stern voice. He would still consider if Jongjin become your friends, but he will never predict that Jongjin will ask you a relationship. He shook his head with guilty.

 

Meanwhile, at your house, your mom is watching your movement with Jongjin. She saw you kissing him. You guys must think that she mad right? But the answer is no. She didn't mad at you at all. She grinned evilly when she watches the scene. She also took a picture of that.

You go inside your house and startled when you seeing your mom leaning her body on the wall. "What are you doing here, umma?"

"My little Eunmi already grown up."

"What do you mean? Of course I'll already grow up. I'm not a big girl anymore."

"That's not what I meant, you silly girl." your mom rolled her eyes. Since when my mother learned to roll her eyes?

"Did you just rolled your eyes umma?"

"Wae? Was it wrong? It is not like only you could do that."

"Whatever you say mom~~~" you sang while headed to the upstairs.

"Wah! What a beautiful and lovely picture to see." she said purposely loud.

You stop in the middle of the stairs. "What are you saying?"

"I say what a nice and lovely picture for me to see here." she smirked while showing you her phone. Your eyes widen. You ran to her and trying to snatch the phone away from her but it's useless.

"Na'ah. You think I would let you delete this picture just like that, huh?"

"Give it to me, umma. "

"Why should I?"

"Because that was mine, I repeat MY picture."

"And this is mine, I repeat MY phone." your mother mocking your words. You sigh in defeat. "Fine, then! Do whatever you want with that picture."

"What? Wouldn't you like to introduce him to me?" she pouted. "What should I?"

"Because I want to see my son-in-law." your mother whined. I wonder who is exactly in love. Me or my mother?

You are ignoring her protest and ran to your room. You locked the door. You slammed your body on the bed. You touched your lips. I still couldn't believe what happened to me today. I never thought that I will date a kingka.