01

My Bad Boys

Your eyes popped open when you heard loud noise come from apartment next to you. You grunt in annoyance. Do they know that I am trying to sleeping here! You pulled your blanket over your face. The noises become louder and louder. !

You kick your blanket away and stormed out from your house, forgetting that you only wearing tank top and shorts. There are lots of people going in and out from that apartment.

“Yah!” you yelled at someone but none of them were paying an attention to you. You grasp random guy and held him closer to you. “What’s going on over there?” you asked him while you brow point to that apartment. The guy was looking at you from above and bottom.

You saw it.What a erted guy. You knee him on the place...um; you know where right and he fall into the ground with pain.

“Stop looking at me with your erted eyes, . Tell them to stop making noise. I’m trying to sleeping here.” you spat on his face and walked into your house. Your house was messy but you didn’t give a damn about that. As long you live, you didn’t cared about that mess.

You looked on the clock that was hanging on your wall. It only 30 minutes before your shift to start. You walked to the bathroom grumpily and brush your teeth. You striped out your dirty cloth and wore your dark brown stripping shirt with blue shorts.

You bite your baked toast and locked the door of your house. Finishing checking on your house, you turned to walk when owner of the apartment stopping you. You raised your brow. What is this old man want with me?

“There are new neighbor will moved into apartment next to you.” he tell you. “So?” you asked in bored tone while eating your bake toast. “I just want you help them suit themselves at our environment.”

“Whatever. I am not going to do that. Go find someone else.” you snapped to him. You have other better thing to do than wasting your time with them. Whoever they are, I don’t give damn. As long as they didn’t step on my line. You ran to your workplace and bowed to the boss because of your late.

“You are late again, Park Eunmi.” Your boss scolding angrily at you. So what if I’m late again. It is not liked you having many customers. You rolled your eyes with annoyed and put on poker face. “I’m sorry.” you apologized with your poker face.

“Whatever. Go change your outfit.” he scoffed and walked into his dirty office. You kicked the air angrily and mocked behind him. “Getting scold again, Eunmi?” one of the workers asked you.

“Who are you?” you asked her. She blinked her eyes in confusion. “It’s me, Bora. Your colleague.” she trying explained to you. Bo, who? What weird name.

“Whatever. Move out of my way.” you pushed her away and went into changing room.

“What a rude girl.” Hyomin talked about you with Bora. She was one of your colleagues too. “Well, that’s our heartless princess.” Tifanny shrugged her shoulder. You change your shirt to disgusting and ugly café outfit. You were frowning when looking on your reflection on the mirror. I looked likes a clown.

“What are you doing here, Eunmi? Don’t you suppose to serve customers?” Bora asked you. “Can’t you see that I’m going now?” you rolled your eyes and walked to front. You start taking an order for the customers.

“Hey, there y. Can I have one mocha latte and your phone number.” that guy teased you and high five with his friends.

“We only selling drink not phone numbers. Are you dumb enough to look at the menu?”

“Bwoyah?” his louder yelling attract all the customers’ attention. Hyomin quickly ran to you and pushed you away from the counter. “I’m sorry sir. I apologized for her instead. What would you like to order, sir?” she asked him. “You.” that guy grinned again. You see her pale face. Yes, she is weak girl. Hey, I am not badmouthing about her ok but it is the fact.

You push her away again and this time you are facing to those cocky guys face to face. “Sir, if you came here just want to make commotion, I suggest you to leave.” you told him with your poker face.

“What will you do if I obeyed your warning?” he challenges you. Eunmi never backing from any challenge. You grinned evilly and take out your phone. You called a certain number and pretend that you were talking with someone. “Hello, is this police station. I just want to make complaints that they are a group of crazy guys trying to make a commotion on my café. Yes, our address..”

Seeing that you taking his challenge seriously, that guy ran out from the café with his friends. Stupid bastard. I am not calling anyone. It was operator.

“Thanks Eunmi.” Hyomin thanked to you.

“Don’t bother. I didn’t do it for you.” you rolled your eyes and continued your worked. Hyomin was looking at your figure with her soft eyes. “I know that they are soft spot inside your heartless attitude, Eunmi.” she whispering to herself.