Chapter 30 : Flashback ( Part 2)

My Bad Boys

The bell ring showing the lunch time. Eunhae cling on your arms and beamed happily. "Eunmi- ah, what are you choose to eat today? Dukbokki or japchae?"

"Nan molla. I think I choose dukbokki. You knew that I hate to eat vegetables right?"

"You are seriously weird girl. "

Both of you walking into the cafeteria. You sit on your usual table while waiting for Eunhae to buy foods. The girls started to screaming loudly. You sigh because you knew what that meant.

Girls and their obsessiveness. Eunhae sit in front of you. "Yah, yah! Look whose that? Your crush, Eunmi."

"Excuse me? My crush or your crush?" you rolled your eyes. She pouted. She shifted her eyes to the commotion and see JongJin is looking at you. Eunhae cleared .

"Look like someone going to have secret admire." she sang happily.

"What's wrong with you, Eunhae?"

"Nothing." she sang again. You shook your head. You get up from your seat and walking to the lines. A little you don't know, JongJin was following you. Eunhae saw it. Huh, I knew it. My instinct is 100% correct.

"Ahjummah, could you give me one bowl of dukbokki?" you said to the workers.

"Make it two." someone interrupts from behind. You turned around and your eyes widen. You turned to in front back. What is he doing here?

You want to pay for the food but Jongjin pushed your hand away. "Let me pay for it.My treat." he smiled.

You feel like wanting to faint at the spot. His smile, oh, gosh! I must look like stupid, right?

You decline his offer. "It..It's alright. I could pay for it. Thanks but no thanks."

"Please, just let me pay for it. At least, this is what I could do to you."

"Fine." you sigh in defeat. You take the bowl with you and walking back to the table. Eunhae grinned. "I smell love here."

"Shut up."

Her eyes abruptly widening. You look at her with suspicios. "Yah, what's wrong with you?"

Jongjin and his friends walked to your table. "Hi, Eunmi-shi. Could all of us joined you?" . All girls in the cafe looking at both of you with envy. Some of them shooting daggers to you.

"Sure, you can." Eunhae beat you.

In your heart, you are cursing silently on her but another side of you feel happy because kingka in your school sitting with you. Jongjin took a seat next to you while Chi Hoon and Jae Hyun sitting between Eunhae.

I'll bet she is dying in happiness, right now. You watched at the scene in front of you with amused. Jongjin tucked your hair behind your ears. Your body froze on the spot.Had he just touched me?

"What are you looking at, Eunmi?" he asked you.

"How did you know my name?" you blurted out. Jongjin smirked while playing with his spoon. "Why wouldn't I know the name of the prettiest girl in this school?"

Eunhae smirked. You gulp on your saliva hard. You drink your water and avoiding from his stare. Was it is me or this atmosphere become hot?

"What's your name, beautiful?" Chi Hoon oppa asked Eunhae.

"M..Me?"

He nodded his head. "My name ..My name is Jang Eunhae."

"Jang Eunhae. It's nice name." he smiled and showing his dimple. Eunhae seems to starstruck with his smile.

You cleared your throat. "Is our kingka here really flirty boys?" you blurted out loudly.

Jae Hyun looking at you before he burst into a laugh, following by Jongjin and Chi Hoon. "You are straight forwards girl. I like that." Jongjin said with amused. You rub your neck sheepishly. All of you spend a great time during the lunch. You want to get inside your class when Jongjin holding your arms.

"Neh, oppa? What is it?" you asked him.

"Could I ask for your phone number?" he smiled sheepishly.

Your heart makes a weird sounds. Dum..Dum..Dum..Dum..Gosh, what is this feeling?

Seeing you silent, he quickly object itself. "It's ok if you don't want to give it to me.I understand you."

"Do you have a pen?"

He took out his pen from his pocket and give it to you. You held out his hands and write your numbers on it.

"There you go. Annyeong oppa.See you later." you smiled before you go inside your class. Jae Hyun and Chi Hoon was watching both of you silently from behind.

"Your next target, huh?" Chi Hoon smirked.

"Girl and their silly mind." Jongjin snickers. "Let's go, boys. There is plenty of hot chick waiting for us."

The three of them walk out of the school; ditching their class. Jongjin washed his hand with water and wiped it with a clean towel. Your number on his hand already vanished. He goes inside his car and drive to the nearest club.