Chapter 31 : Flashback ( Part 3 )

My Bad Boys

Eunhae smiling like a crazy fool. She wingle her eyelashes with you. "What are you doing?" you asked her.

"I saw what happen on the outside, just now." she smiled cheekily.

"So?"

"Oh, come on, Eunmi. Share it with me. He asks your number, aren't he?"

You nodded your head. "Huh, I knew it. I knew that he like you, Eunmi. You are a lucky girl, you know. A kingka like you. Uwahh!! I'm envious with you!"

"What? Didn't you get an opportunity sitting next to you so call crush?" you smirked. "Yes, I'm happy about that but I'm disappointed too because he didn't ask my number, like Jongjin oppa did to you."

"It's mean that you have to ask him by yourself."

"Oh no. I wouldn't do that. I only will embarrassed myself in front of him." she pouted.

"Suit for yourself. But don't tell me that I wouldn't give you an advice." you shrugged your shoulder. You home ran teacher going inside the class and start with teaching a next lesson.

You smile unconciounously whenever you think about Jongjin. Don't tell me that I'll already fall in love with him.

"Mrs. Park Eunmi." Your teacher calls your name. You didn't hear it because you still in dreamland. "Mrs. Park Eunmi." this time she called your name loudly. You snap back into the reality. "Huh? You call me, Mrs. Choi?"

"Would you like to share with your class about what are you thinking about? You seem abrupt with something?" she raised her brow. All the student laughing at you.

"No, Mrs. Choi." you smiled sheepishly. She turned to the front and continue teaching the lesson. Eunhae shooting a look for you. "What?" you mouth to her.

"Look like someone dreaming about her prince charming." she smirked.

You showed her your punch. She quickly turned her body to the front. Stupid Eunhae.

The period ending smoothly. You packed all your things and keep it inside your bag. "Eunmi-ah, I got to go, first. My mom calls me and she needs my help. I'm sorry that I couldn't walk you to home." she pouted.

"Nah, it's ok. I don't mind it at all."

You are waving a goodbye to her while walking to your locker. You put all your book inside it and close it. You hold your bag tightly. You accidently tripped on the rock while walking and before you face could kiss the floor, someone grabs your waist.

"Gwenchana?"

You jumped in surprise. You dust your cloth. "Ne..neh. K..Kamsahamida, Jongjin oppa."

"You are careless girl. Make sure to be careful next time, arasso." he ruffles your hair.

You smile while fixing your hair. "Where Eunhae?" he asked.

"Ah, she has already gone. Her mother calls her."

"So, you're alone, now?"

You nodded your head abruptly. "It's not nice for a pretty girl liked you walking home alone. Let me send you."

"Gwenchana, oppa. I could go home alone. There is nothing going to happen to me."

"Ani. I will send you whether you like it or not." he pouted. You scratched on your not itchy head. "If you already say so, what could I say anymore."

Jongjin interlace his hand with you and bring you to his car. Your face blushing. He smirked when he saw it. Jongjin open the door like a gentleman. You thank to him while going inside the car.

He closed the door and went to the driver seat. You smell woman perfume in his car. "Why your car smell like women's perfume, oppa?" you blurt out.

"I..It's my mother's perfume. She always borrows my car." he lied.

You nodded your head in understanding. Jongjin rolled his eyes and drive the car. Silly girl.

"I'm hungry. Accompany me to eat, please?" he asked you. You glanced at your watch. Should I or shouldn't I? I guess I give it a shot.

"Sure, why not."

"Great then. Thanks Eunmi.The truth is I hate eating alone. I'm lonely and I don't like it."

"What about your family, oppa?"

"They never care about me. They are always thinking about work." he sighs. You hold his arms. "Don't worry, oppa. You have me. I'll always spend my time with you. Just call me whenever you feel lonely, arachi." you smiled to him.

Jongjin reply your smile. A little you don't know, his smile was fake.