04

My Bad Boys

Amuri saeng gakhaedo maldo andwae, bad girl...
Jakkuman ni saenggage michyeo michyeo, bad girl..

 

You switch your alarm off. You glanced at the clock and your eyes snapped open. ! I’m late for my school.

You rushed to bathroom, doing your daily morning routines. You grab your cloth that hanging on the wall and wore it.

(ignore the hat)

 

You feel lucky because student can wear casual cloth at your school. Even though you look like badass girl, but you still concerned about your education. If you want to be rich, you have to be smart.

You take out your milk and locked the door. You ran to your school while sipping your milk. You tossed the bottle away and sprint to your school. The gate was about to close.

“Wait..wait..Ajhushi, wait for me. Don’t close the gate, yet.” you screamed. But you felt unlucky because the guard couldn’t hear you. When the time you arrived the gate already close. Stupid guard. If I seeing your face again, i will chopped your body and let the bird eat you.

There is only one way remain. You sigh. You throw your bag through the wall and it landed on the grass. You take a deep breath before you jumped through the high wall. You landed perfectly on your feet. You tossed dirt away from your cloth. You take your bag and walked to the class with poker face. A little you didn’t know, there is a group of people saw your and looking at you with their amused face.

When you stepped into your class, your teacher already arrived. You walked into your class with poker face and went to you sit.

“You’re late again, Eunmi. What was your reason, this time?” she asked you.

“My dog died.” You replied with your poker face. Students snicker at your obvious lying. Your teacher shook her head. She knew that she will never win when argue with you. You are stone head girl.

 


 

Exo-K parked their car on the parking lot. Girls were sequel happily when they saw a group of hot guys coming to their school. Guys were looking at them with envious eyes.

Kai sitting on his car and flash his popular smirked to the girl. They screamed with joy. “Girls always the same.” he smirked.

“What can we do, Kai? We are born with good looking and hot face. No wonder they screamed liked that.” Chanyeol speak. He flipped his hair arrogantly. The bell ring abruptly and the entire student running to their class.

“Typical nerd student.” Sehun rolled his eyes. Baekhyun was wondering around the school until his eyes shoot at someone or more suitable a girl.

“Hey, look at what I saw.” he told his friends. His words catching his friends attention. All of them looking at the direction and spot a girls trying to jumped over the high wall.

“I bet 100 buck if she succeeds.” Chanyeol opened up a challenge.

“I bet 300 buck that she couldn’t jump over the wall. Trust me, she just a girl.” Kai smirked and waved his money to Chanyeol face.

“I called the bet, then.” Chanyeol grinned.

They were looking at you. Their eyes widen when they saw you easily jumped over the high wall and land perfectly on your feet. Chanyeol grinning and dance in victory. He open his hand on Kai. “Money, please?”

Kai grunt in annoyance and throw the money to him. “She is something. Finally I found something that could let me stay in this school.” Exo-K thinks.

“Let’s go, guys.” Suho called them. They walked to the office.

“Hello, we are new students. Can we see the principal, please?” Suho asked behalf of Exo-K. The secretary glanced at them secretly and her face quickly turned to red.

“P..Please waited here while I call him.” she said with her trembling voice.

 They are waiting for her inside her room. “You guys may go in his room.” she said without looking at their face.

“Thanks my lady.” Kai smirked and wink at her. That girl blushed in reply.Sehun knocked the door and walked into principal room.

The principal greet them with smiled. “Welcome to SM High School. I feel really happy for having you as our students.”

Sehun was looking at his nails, D.O and Kai playing with his phone, Suho eyes travel around the room while for Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they are paying attention to the feet. Not once of them paying attention to the principal.

The principal cleared his throat and gaining their attention. “Look like you guys are excited to study.”

Kai shoot him ‘are you kidding me’ look. The principal cleared his throat again and gesture them to take a schedule at the secretary room. They walked out from the room and take their schedule.

“You guys may go to your class.” she said to them. Sehun whined because none of them get same class. “I want to threat that old woman. She has to let me have same class to one of you.”

Suho pulled his shirt. “Stop it, maknae. We can meet during lunch.”

He rolled his eyes with annoyed and leaving his hyung behind. He went to find his class. After spending about 10 minutes searching for his class, finally he found it. He knocked the door and walked inside without invitation.

All the girls pay their attention to him. Some of them flipped their hair and looked at Sehun with their seductive face. “May I know who you are?” asked the teacher.

Sehun give the paper to her and she nodded in understand. Girls were sequel happily while for the guys, they grunt in annoyance.

“Class, keep quite. We have new student today. Please introduced yourself, son.”

Sehun faced towards the front. “ Hello there. My name is Oh Sehun. You guys can call me Sehun.” he smirked. Girl screamed loudly. Sehun wonder his eyes around the class and he smirked widen when he saw you.

 

 

++++++++++++

Spazzing on chanyeol hotness..