18

My Bad Boys

Someone tapped on your shoulder and you quickly open your eyes. “Where are we?” you asked Chanyeol. “We have arrived.” he smiled to you. Both of you get out from the bus and you gasped when you seeing the place. “A Lotte World? You dragging me away from my grocery shopping just because want to bring me here?” you shook your head.

“Oh, come on, Eunmi. Kai already spend his time with you and now it's my turn.” he pouted. You puffed your cheek in annoyance. “I guess there is nothing I could do since us already in here.”

Chanyeol smirked. “Of course you are. We spending half of our day just to come here and you wouldn’t want to waste your time just liked that, do you?”

You rolled your eyes. You think I am stupid? I know you do this on purpose so that I couldn’t run away.

“Whatever, let’s go.” you walked through the gate. Chanyeol holding your arms and drag you to one of the shop. You follow him went to the couple shirt section. You tried to release your hand because you could predict what will happen next. He will force you to wear the same shirt as him. “I found it.” he smiled while looking at the shirt. He shifted his eyes to you and beamed. “Could you wear the couple shirt with me?”

“We are not a couple and why would I need to wear it?” you blurted out. “Oh, come on, Eunmi. Please, please?” him pleading to you with his puppy eyes. “No.” you replied with poker face.

“You are not fair. Why Kai could take a picture with you but when I asked you to wear the same shirt with me, you rejected.” he pouted. The counter girl looked at you with unpleasant. You sigh in defeated. “Fine, fine. I’ll wear it.”

He giving the shirt to you and pushed you inside the changing room. “Stop pushing me.” you frowned. You slammed the door closed on his face. You looked at the shirt. “Tell me why I need to wear this couple shirt? My life is doomed.”

You change your cloth to the couple shirt. You looked on your reflection at the mirror. Not bad.

Satisfied with your appearance, you walked out from the changing room. Chanyeol already waiting for you on the coach and he looked hot with that shirt. He smiled widely when seeing you wearing same shirt with him.

“Closed your mouth.” you rolled your eyes. “Look at us, Eunmi. We look like sweet couple.” he beamed happily. “Well, sorry to disappointment you but we ARE NOT A COUPLE.” you smirked.

Seeing you walked out from the shop, Chanyeol quickly paid for the shirt. He beamed happily whenever you turned around to look at him. Chanyeol have become insane.

He spot a shop that sell couple phone chains. Once again, he was dragging you with him inside the shop. “What now, Yeol-ah?” you asked him with irritated. He picked a beautiful couple phone chain and show it to you. “Isn’t it beautiful?” he asked you.

You raised your brow. “I am not going to wear that on my phone.” He pouted and looked at you with his puppy eyes. “Please, Eunmi. Please?”

You bite your lips and tried to resists his puppy eyes. Don’t look Eunmi. Don’t look.

You take a peek at him and your cold heart abruptly melted. “Aish! Fine! Fine! But you pay for it.” you said with frustration.

“Neh, saranghae Eunmi-ah.” he smiled and paid for the chains. “You guys are so sweet. Your girlfriend is really beautiful.” the ahjumah at the counter praised at the both of you.

“An—“

Before you could protest, Chanyeol abruptly closed your mouth. “Kamsahamida, ahjumah.” he smiled and pulled you out from the shop with him. He give the key to you while he take the lock. He didn’t let go off your arms. “My hands please?”

He shook his head. “Wear it on your phone.”

“Later.” you replied while struggling to released your arms from him. “Wear it.” he said with serious voice. You ignored him and tried to releasing his grip from you. “Wear it or I kiss you.” he threat.

“Why are you so stubborn?” you asked him. “Why are you so stubborn, Eunmi?” he asked you back. You sigh in defeat. There is no used fighting with him. He always wins. You wore the chain on your phone and looked at him. “Satisfied?”

He nodded his head. He holding your hand tightly and both of you went to the line. He paid for the ticket. “Which ride you want to go first?” he asked you.

“I wanna go home.” you blurt out. “Don’t be liked this, Eunmi. At least, let me spending my time with you.” he pouted. “I want to ride that.” you pointed to the roller coaster. He smiled and went there with you. “Kaja!”

You smiled when seeing his childish attitudes. Who know a bad boy liked him also would be childish. Both of you are spending the rest of the day at the Lotte World. “Eunmi-ah, do you want to know about something?” he asked you as soon as both of you take the bus.

“No, I don’t.” you reply. He pouted and looked away from you. “You are the first girl who make me feel liked this. My heart always beat faster whenever I’m with you.” he mumbles.

You are not hearing what he said to you because you were wearing your headphone. Both of you arrived to the apartment. You get off the bus and stepped into the elevator. Chanyeol was following you quietly from behind.

The elevator dings open. You walked out from the elevator and unlocked your door. You cleared your throat and gained an attention from him. “I had a great time today. Thanks.” you smiled and get into your apartment. Chanyeol smiled and he glad that you are enjoy.

“We were you?” D.O asked him as soon as he walked inside the apartment. “Somewhere.” Chanyeol beamed happily and ran into his room. He laid his tired body on his bed and smiled whenever he remembering about you. Today is a best day in my life.

 

 

++++++++++++

I got  good responses for this story..

Thanks to all the readers that always supported me and my stories..

Keep supported my fanfics ok...

Thank You very much...