05

My Bad Boys

You lay your head on the table. You heard a sound of door quacked open and heard stupid ugly girl screaming. You close your ears abruptly. Stupid girls and their y voice.

“Class, keep quite. We have new student today. Please introduce yourself, sons.”

You heard what you teacher said and shoot your eyes open. Hey, don’t get me wrong. It is not liked I interested with new student or what. I just want to see him / her face.

You realize that it was he. Girls at your class screaming their y voiced loudly. God! Is this a circus? You grunt in annoyance.

“Hello there. My name is Oh Sehun. You guys can call me Sehun.”

Sehun looked around the class until his eyes spotted you. He smirked to you. You raised your brow automatically. What wrong with this guy?

“You may choose your seat, Sehun-shi.” said your teacher. Girls inside your class start to push their seat mate away. You rolled your eyes at the sight. Un matured girls.

“Can I seat next to her?” Sehun said to the teacher. You saw the girls were throwing daggers to you. You looked at the weirdly. “Oh, you may seat next to Eunmi.”

As you heard that, you face change to frown. Now I know why they looking at me liked that. Sehun walked to you with arrogant. You put your bag on the empty seat with poker face. Sehun raised his brow and looked at you bewilder.

“May I have a seat please?” he asked you.

You looked at him with your poker face and shift your eyes back to the front. Sehun cleared his throat when he didn’t get any reaction and attention from you. You raised your hand up.

“Yes, what is it, Eunmi?” the teacher asked you.

“This new guy (you pointed to Sehun) is sick. He coughing badly and I don’t want sick people to be my seat partner.” you said casually. Sehun widen his eyes. Never in his life, dare girls to this to him. This girl was something.

“What are you talking about?” Sehun hissed angrily. “Are you sick, Sehun?” your teacher asked him. He shift his eyes from you to the teacher. “Of course I am not. How could I come here if I’m sick? I would rather spend my time inside my room.” he replied in monotone.

“If that’s so, please have a seat, Sehun-shi. You are distracting our class.”

“This girl wouldn’t allow me sit next to her.” Sehun point to you. “Eunmi, please.” your teacher pleads to you.

You grunt in annoyance and take you bag away from the chair. Stupid guy. Sehun smiled in winning. You shoot him a look and scoffed. You lay your head back on the table and ignore him.

Along the period, Sehun were looking at you. He is wonder why you don’t show any interest to him, liked other girls. Because of him, you can’t pay any attention to your class. Finally, you decide to take nap. You awake from your sleep when you heard loud bell ring.

You rubbed your eyes tiredly and twist your body. Sehun was looking at you. “What are you doing?” he asked you.

“Do I know you?” you scoffed lightly. His face frowned. Girls starting to surround around your table. Of course it is because they want to see Sehun. You get up from your seat and wanting went to cafeteria but these stupid girls blocking your way.

“Walking through please.” you said to them but no one pay an attention to you. You can get easily annoyed. They are going too screamed again and again. You can’t stand it anymore. You kicked your table and make one of the girls falling onto the floor. Sehun looking at you with widening eyes.

“Move.” you hissed to all of them. They quickly made a way and let you walk past them. Stupid, stupid girls!

You walked into the cafeteria and heard another screaming voice. You hit your forehead. God! Please help me. You change your mind. You decide going to the library and spend your time at there. If they any screaming voice again inside the library, I swear that I will burned this school.

To your lucky, there are no people in there. You smile mischievously. You sit on the nearest table with your legs on the table.

“You shouldn’t do that.” said someone behind you. You turned your body, facing to the owner of the voice. You’ve seen unfamiliar face.

“Who are you?” you asked him coldly while you observed him from head to toe.

“My name is Byun Baekhyun. It’s nice to see you.” he held out his hand to shake with you. You just stared on his hand. What? Bacon? Hand, go away. I don’t want to shake you. Shush.

Baekhyun take his hand back when he seeing that you not showing any attention to shaking his hand. “What are you doing here? It’s rarely to see pretty girls sitting here, alone.” he smiled and take a seat in front of you.

“Is this is your library?” you asked him. He shook his head. “Then, why should I tell you?” you glanced him.

Baekhyun was looking at you. Your are beautiful but it is ashamed because you are cold. “What is your name?” he asked you. “And why do I need to tell you?” you asked him back.

“Because I told you my name so to make it fair, you need tell me your name too.” Baekhyun smiled to you. “Whatever bacon.” you rolled your eyes. You puffed your cheek in bored and waiting for the school lunch end. Baekhyun was looking at you and didn’t moving his eyes from your face at all.

“Stop staring me.” you said in annoyance. “Then, you should tell me your name.” he smirked and learned closer to you. As on the right cue, the bell ring. You get up from your chair and went to your class. “See you later, Mr. Bacon.” you smirked and waved without looking at his face.