Chapter38 : Flashback (Part 10)

My Bad Boys

The next day, you woke up from sleep with swollen eyes. You look at your reflection in the mirror. God! I'll look like a mess. There is a knocking sound on your door.

"Honey, are you awake? You already late for school." she shouts from outside of the door. You scoffed. School my . You wear your glasses and comb your hair. You opened the door; your mom already lost from her sight.

You headed to the kitchen and meet with your mom in there. "Morning." you greet with lifeless voice. Your mom looks at you before she turns her attention back to the food. She looks at you again and this time she gasped in surprised. "Ommo, what happen to you? Your eyes, your face.."

"No need to tell me, mom."

"What happened to you?"

You ignored her. You took out a glass of milk. You heard an engine car sound outside of your house. You took a peek from the window at the living room. It was Jongjin. You rolled your eyes.

"Whose there honey?"

"If he asks about me, tell him that I'm gone."

"But why?"

"Just tell him liked that. I will explain to you later."

Your mom lets out a heavy deep sigh. She opens the door with a smile. "Oh, it's you Jongjin."

"Annyeong, ommonim. Is Eunmi in there?"

She bites her lips. "Eunmi? She..She has already gone to school." your mom lied.

"Gone? But why? I thought she wait for me."

"She says that she had something to do..Yeah, liked that."

"Is that so, I guess I better go. Nice to meet you, ommonim." he bowed to your mom before he disappeared with his car. You puffed your cheek in annoyance. I wonder how could you still act normal likes nothing happen after what you done to me, oppa.

Your mom took a seat next to you. "Mind telling me what happened?"

"It's nothing mom."

"Don't lie to me. Your eyes look puffy and red. You were crying last night, don't you?"

"I..I am going inside my room."

Without waiting she says anything to you, you are already running into your room.  You lay your tired body on your bed. I wonder until when must I am avoiding from him.

 

Meanwhile, in school, Jongjin parked his car at the parking lot. His eyes wandered around the school hall, searching for your figure. Where is she? Where is she could be?

Saemi running towards him with joy. "Oppa...Jongjin oppa." She clings to his arm. Jongjin ignoring her, still searching for your figure. "Where is she? Where is she?"

"What are you talking about oppa? Who are you searching for? I'll already here." Saemi pouted. Jongjin rolled his eyes.Of course it isn't you.

Jae Hyun and Chi Hoon walked past him. Jongjin pulled Jae Hyun cloth abruptly. Jae Hyun looking at him before he rolled his eyes with annoyed. "What do you want?"

"Did you see Eunmi?".Saemi bite her lips to hold her emotions. Eunmi, Eunmi, Eunmi.Always Eunmi. What is so special about her?

Chi Hoon scoffed. "Why you ask us? Isn't she is your girlfriend?"

"Excuse me. If you guys want to know, I am the one who is his girl--"

Before Saemi could say anything, Jongjin closed . "Shut up if you don't want me to leave you."

Jongjin shifted his attentions back to Chi Hoon and Jae Hyun. "I'm asking you again. Do you see Eunmi?"

"No."

As on the right cue, Eunhae just arrived to the school. Chi Hoon called her. "Yah, Eunhae!"

She looked at him with flustered face. She points to herself. "Me?"

"Who else in this school have a name as Eunhae? Come here."

"Where's Eunmi?"Jongjin asked her as soon as she went towards three of them. "Eunmi? I don't know too. I try to call her but she switches her phone off. " she reply with worried.

"Did something happen to both of you?"she asked Jongjin.

Jae Hyun knew what was going on with you. He avoids from looking at Eunhae and Jongjin's eyes. Jongjin let out a deep sigh. He goes in his car but only to be stopped by Saemi.

"Where are you going, oppa?"

"Not your business. Now move!"

"But..But oppa.."

"I said move!" Jongjin yelled; gaining all the attentions from the students.

"Why are you liking this, oppa! Why you are so ing cared about that ! I'm the one who is your girlfriend! " Saemi burst out angrily.

"Girl..Girlfriends? What are you talking about, Saemi-shi?" Eunhae asked her with widening eyes. "Don't listen to her. She is crazy."

"Me? Crazy? Are you kidding me, oppa? That's it! I'm tired too acting likes nothing happen between us! Listen here everyone! For your information, I am Jongjin's oppa real girlfriend, not that Eunmi!"

"What?"

Jae Hyun bite his lips. His eyes widening in fear when he sees you standing not far from them. "Eunmi." he whispers your name. Jongjin caught  he says your name. He looked Jae Hyun' eyes direction. "Baby."

You let out fake chuckle. You wiped your tears, put a force smiled. I am stupid enough to come to school today. Saemi smirked. "Look like our outcast girls is here.". All the students start to bad mouthing about you.

"Eunmi. "

Jongjin ran towards you. He holds your wrist tightly. "Baby, please. Don't  listen to her. What was she said was not true. I really love you. Trust me!"

"Trust you? How can I ING TRUST YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DONE TO ME! TELL ME, HOW!"

Everyone seems shocked at your burst. No one's ever seen you mad like this. "Ba..Baby."

"Stop calling me baby. I'm not your baby. She is your baby." you point to Saemi.

"I'm glad that you finally notice about this." she smirked.

"Shut up, Saemi! Stay out of this! This is not your problem!"

"Jongjin-shi, I'm glad that at least I had been together with you. Although you are feeling to me isn't sincere but at least I appreciate it. "  you let out a bitter laugh.

"Eunmi, babe. Please listen to me." Jongjin plead desperately. You shook your head. You have already killed my love to you oppa. You hurt me badly.

You ran out of the school. Jae Hyun quickly chasing after you. Jongjin just watching you retreating figure with pain in his heart. Saemi looking at him with her so not innocent face. "What are you looking oppa? "

Jongjin pushed her hands away from his arms. I really lost her. I am ing lost her!