Chapter 39 : Flashback ( Part 11 )

My Bad Boys

You stop at the Han River. You felt so embarrassing because you got humiliate in front of the students. You heard someone's footstep behind you. You glanced behind you.

"What are you doing here? You are not suppose to be here."

Jae Hyun ignoring you. He sat next to you. "Gwenchana?"

"Why you care?"

"I care Eunmi. In fact I really care about you."

"Why?"

"Because I already considered you as my little sister." he answered. Jae Hyun took out his handkerchief and giving it to you. You looked at his handkerchief. You take it a bit hesitated.

"I should warned you before Jongjin made a move on you."

"What's past is already past."

"So, what are you going to do right now?"

"I..I don't know oppa. Maybe I..I don't know." you lied.

Jae Hyun noticed your outfit. He raised his brow. "You do not exactly want to go to school right?"

You bite your lower lips. You are avoiding from looking at his eyes. Jae Hyun sigh. He wiped out the dirt from his cloth; offering you his hand. You look at him with confused.

"Let's go. I want to bring you somewhere that you could forget all these bitter memories."

"Where?"

"Trust me, will you. Stop asking and followed me."

You rolled your eyes."Fine, then."

Both of you walked away from the Han River . You walked next to him with awkward. You are glancing at him in every minute until Jae Hyun noticed your behavior. "Why you keep looking at me?"

"Nothing."

"You know what, Eunmi?"

"What?"

"Actually I got a feeling that he really loves you."

Talking about him making you remember what had he done to you. "If he really loves me, he wouldn't play with my hearts."

"About that, I couldn't answer you. You had to ask him. I also curious why he choose to played with your heart."

He pulled you into ice-cream shop."What flavor do you like?"

"For what? You still have time to eat ice-cream." you rolled your eyes.

"Oh, come on, Eunmi. This is a better cure for your heart broken heart. Choose it. It's my treat."

"If you insist, then give me strawberry flavor."

After telling him about your favorite flavor, you are going out of the shop, exhale the fresh air outside. You look down at the ground, drawing a circle with your shoes. Your head shoots up when you see someone offered your strawberry ice-cream. Wow, that's so fast.

You took the ice-cream from Jae Hyun. You walked towards the nearer bench at the park. Jae Hyun following you from behind, taking the seat next to you.

"So, mind tell me how are you feeling right now."

" Worse, heart broken, felt betrayed."

"So many mixed feelings."

You smiled. Jae Hyun notice your smile. He raised his brow. "And what's with that smiled? You creep me out."

"Wae? Was it wrong for me to smile?

"Of course not. But now you are supposed to cry, not smiling like an idiot." he scoffed while his ice-cream.

You pulled your knee closer to your chest. "I'm tired from crying, oppa. What I get at the end? Only a broken heart. "

Jae Hyun patted your head. "There is still good and great kind guys that suit for you, Eunmi. A guy who will treat you better than Jongjin."

"It is not easy to forget about him. After all, he is my first love." you smiled weakly. You focus your attention to your ice cream before you shifted your view back to Jae Hyun. "You want?" you are offering him your ice cream.

"Why don't you eat it? I bought it for you." he frowned.

"I'm not hungry."

You give the ice cream to him. You got up from the bench, walking backwards. "Thanks for accompanying me, oppa. It's nice to hang out with you."

"Where are you going?"

"Home, of course. Don't worry. I wouldn't kill myself just for him. I'm not a stupid girl."

"Glad to hear that. Anyway, I should probably go home too. See you at school tomorrow." he shouted.

You didn't reply his question. Would I need to go to school, tomorrow? Would I need to see him again. Looking at his face, made me remember all the pain he gave to me.