Chapter 40 - Flashback ( Part 12)

My Bad Boys

It's already five days since the incident happens. Not once you go out from your house. Your mom was worried about you. You always trapped yourself into your room. You also wouldn't allow your mom looking and going into your room. Along the day and night, you have been crying all your heart. You keep cursing at yourself. How stupid are you for falling in love with Jongjin. Why you didn't notice that he only playing with your heart.

You looked at your reflection in the mirror. Your eyes were puffy and red. You noticed that your phone light keeps blinking for this past few days. You took the scissors near to you on the stand.

"You made me realize how to stupid I am for falling in love with you, you jerk. Tsk. I look like a pathetic. "

Without thinking twice, you cut your long hair. Your hairs are at your shoulder level, now. You ran your fingers through your hair.

(Your old long hair)

(Your new hairstyle)

You smirked when you see your new hair style. You flipped your hair with arrogant. You open your closet and throwing away your girly cloth. Your mom knocking your door when she heard loud noise coming from your room.

"Honey, what are you doing? What is that loud noise?"

You open the door, walking past her. She gasped loudly when seeing your change. "Your hair? What happened to your hair?"

"Of course I'll cut it." you scoffed.

"Wae?"

"Do I really need a reason for cutting my hair?" you raised your brow.

She seems taken back to your cold and rude attitudes. What was going on with her? This is not my daughter.

"What happen to you?"

"Nothing."

"I'm hungry. I will be going out." you said coldly. You stepped out from your house, ignoring your mother screamed. You go to the nearer supermarket, buying something that you could eat. You want to take a cotton of milk when someone took the same milk as you.

You turned to look at the figure. You raised your brow, waiting for him to let go his grip from milk.

"What? I see it first." That guy said with full attitude.

"Tsk. "

Instead taking that milk, you walk out of the shop without buying the milk. That guy watching at your disappearing figure with confusion. I think I saw her from somewhere.

You snickered. Stupid Chi Hoon for couldn't recognize me. Your mom waiting for you in the living room patiently. She order you to sit on the couch as soon as she spots you. You flipped your tired body on the couch while placing your foot on the table.

"What are you doing, Eunmi?"

"Doing what?" you asked her back.

"I expect an answer not a question."

"Oh, come on. Cut the crap, mom. What do you want to say to me?"

She cleared . " You should attend to your school tomorrow. It's been five days you skipped your school."

"Is that all?"

"Huh?"

"I'll take that yes, then."

You got up from the couch, going into your room. You locked the door, slamming your body on your bed. School, huh? Suddenly you remember about something. You open your drawer, taking out your highlight. "How could I forgot about this."

 

The next day

You woke up from your sleep when heard your mom annoying shout. Couldn't she just shut her ing annoying mouth.

" Yah, Eunmi. Wake up! You are going to be late for your school."

You closed both of your ears with your pillow, blocking her annoying screaming.

"Park Eunmi! For the last time, wake up!"

"Aish! Fine! Fine!" you yelled in frustration. You kicked your blanket away. You stormed into the bathroom, doing your morning routine. You step out of the bathroom 30 minutes after that. You look at your new hair color. Yup! You were color your hair last night. Your mom doesn't know about this. I bet that she will have a heart attack.

You took out your gray shirt and skinny jeans in your closet to wear.

You slung your bag on your shoulder, going out of your room. You headed to the kitchen, drinking a glass of milk.

"Oh my!" your mom's eyes wide open.

"Yah! What are you doing to your hair and your cloth! Where is your girly cloth?"

You smirked. "Burn in hell."

"Bwoh?"

"I never know that you are deaf, mom."

You washed the glass, going out of your house, ready to go to school. Your mom grabs your bag. "You should eat breakfast, at least. You will going to starve."

You pried her hands from your bag. You are ignoring her. You walk to your school slowly. Before this, you would always will go to your school early but now, you don't give a about that anymore. It is not like I wanted to go to school.

As soon as you step your foot in the school hall, all the heads turned to look at you. Their expression? Liked what you had expected yesterday. Some of them are murmurings bad words about you while some of them adoring your new style.

"Yah! Is that Eunmi?"

"Wow, she looks cool with her new appearance and style. I liked her hair."

"Tsk, ! She probably wants to get Jongjin oppa attentions again."

"What a ."

You glared at the students when you heard the last comment. ? I'm the one who is or yourself.

"Eunmi-ah, is that you?"

You turned your back, only to meet with your best friends and your school's kingka. Since when she closed with them?

"Is that really you?" Eunhae asking you. Jongjin, Jae Hyun and Chi Hoon jaws dropped when they saw your new appearance.

"Of course it was me. What do you expect." you scoffed.

"Ommo! What was happening to your long hair and with this tomboyish cloth?"

"I cut it. "

"Eunmi-ah.' Jongjin called your name softly.

You flinched hearing his voice. "Ewww, dude. Who the hell are you thinking to call me liked that." you said with disgust.

Jongjin gasped in surprised with your cold and rude attitudes. He bit his lips. What happen to her? Where is my lovely and cheerful Eunmi?