46- Moments With Suho

My Bad Boys

 

You put all the groceries into the fridge with Suho help. "What are you going to cook, today, Eunmi?"

"Just fried rice and some dessert."

"Need a help?"

"Sure, why not." you smiled while passing the vegetables to him. "Cut it."

From outside the kitchen, Kai and Chanyeol watching the scene with frowned face. Suho hyung is lucky. I want to be in his position too. Both of them look at each other, no more liked glaring at each other.

"What?" Kai growled.

"What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here too?" Kai shoots him questions back.

"Tsk! " Chanyeol rolled his eyes and standing behind you. "Need a help, Eunmi?"

You jump in surprise. You rub your chest while glaring at him. "Are you planning to give me a heart attack!"

"Of course not. Mian."

"Yeah, whatever." you pushed him away while continue cooking the meal. Suho shoot Chanyeol an irritated look. "What are you doing here?" he mouthed to him. Chanyeol smirked while scooting closer to you. "Need a help, baby?" he said with his bright smile.

"No, thanks. I already got Suho." you replied without looking at his face. Suho mocked Chanyeol words behind you. Only him and Chanyeol what exactly happening between the two of them. Chanyeol pointing his eyes to Suho. "I'm watching you." he mouthed. He goes out from the kitchen, only to meet with Kai frowning face.

"What are you guys talking ?"

"Why do I need to tell you?"

"Hyung!"

"Whatever. When it's come to Eunmi, we are rival." Chanyeol declared before him going back to his room. Kai puffed his cheek in annoyance. You think I will let her be with you. Yeah, in your dream.

Suho was watching you from behind. Without his conscious, a smiled formed. I wonder how will she behave if she's my wife. You looked behind you and saw his smile. "What are you doing?"

His smile faded while he cleared his throat. "I'm done with my part. Is there anything else do you want me to help?"

"Nope. That's all I need. Go to rest. You look tired. " your finger tracing his face. "You got an eyesbag. Go to sleep. I don't want you to look likes exactly liked a panda."

Suho hold your hand."Are you concern about me, Eunmi-ah?" 

You look at your hands in his grip. You quickly released your hands. "What are you talking about? Me, concern about you? Yeah, in your dream." you put on your poker face back. You turned your back to him. Suho shook his head while smiling. You couldn't lie to me.

He hugs you from behind, making your body froze. Your heart went to bump! Bump! Bump! "You couldn't lie to me, babe." he whispers while snuggling into your neck. You face red from embarrassment.

"Y...Yah! What are you doing? L..Let me go!"

"Why?"

"What do you mean 'why' ? "

Suho sigh. He pecks on your cheek before he goes out of the kitchen, leaving you alone. You put your hands on your chest. Your heart really beats faster. What is this feeling? Oh god!

Baekhyun coming out from his hiding. He clenches his fist angrily. He saw what Suho did to you. Did hyung like her too?